How are you feeling?

Invisibleman

Last night I was on the verge of killing myself. I cried for hours then fell asleep,its the first night ive slept in weeks so I feel better I guess.

this_portrait

Like I could lay down and pass out for the remainder of the night. I'm so exhausted, and having a headache doesn't make things any better.

Phoenixx

A bit frustrated with myself. It's over halfway through the semester and I feel like giving up already.

I'm burnt out. I'm sick of looking at schoolwork. Any motivation for projects is gone. I'm just tired of feeling stressed.

Spring Break is coming soon, I just have to hang in there for another 2 weeks, then I can relax all I want. Hopefully then I'll be able to gain some energy and motivation.

DeadmanWalking

A bit frustrated with myself. It's over halfway through the semester and I feel like giving up already.

I'm burnt out. I'm sick of looking at schoolwork. Any motivation for projects is gone. I'm just tired of feeling stressed.

Spring Break is coming soon, I just have to hang in there for another 2 weeks, then I can relax all I want. Hopefully then I'll be able to gain some energy and motivation.

Don't give up just yet Phoenixx or you'll end up in the same position I'm in::(:. It's hard and extremely taxing on the body and soul. Go talk to someone. It seems like there might be some underlying causes behind your lack of energy at the moment. Good luck and hang in there, okay?

MikeyC

Two weeks will fly by. Hang in there and you'll be okay.

Invisibleman

*sigh* I feel the exact same way except im in highschool,making me want to kill myself and cry even more when I think about university.

Phoenixx

*sigh* I feel the exact same way except im in highschool,making me want to kill myself and cry even more when I think about university.
^ High school was rough for me too. Actually it was worse compared to university/college. College really isn't all that bad (my last semester was rough, but that's a whole different story). I don't find the work much harder (Not counting math here!), but the workload can be a bit more. It's not always busy busy busy though. You actually have a lot more freedom.

I know you hate it now, I did too. Trust me though, you'll feel better once you graduate.

Invisibleman

^ High school was rough for me too. Actually it was worse compared to university/college. College really isn't all that bad (my last semester was rough, but that's a whole different story). I don't find the work much harder (Not counting math here!), but the workload can be a bit more. It's not always busy busy busy though. You actually have a lot more freedom.

I know you hate it now, I did too. Trust me though, you'll feel better once you graduate.

I doubt it, I graduate in like 4 months and its possible I might have to stay in highschool another year::(:

WeirdyMcGee

I doubt it, I graduate in like 4 months and its possible I might have to stay in highschool another year::(:

I stayed an extra year because of financial problems.
Mom's car was stolen and I had to take out a loan so that my family could have a car to get around in. So I stayed for an extra year to get a few extra credits, worked and directed the school's production of Macbeth.
It was a good year.

I can understand if school already upsets you that you want it to be done and over with-- but with people from your graduating class gone, you may find that you get along better with people a year younger, anyway.
Or perhaps you can consider doing summer school classes if it's just the credits you need?

Invisibleman

I can understand if school already upsets you that you want it to be done and over with-- but with people from your graduating class gone, you may find that you get along better with people a year younger, anyway.

Absolutely hell no, **** that ****!

^ I'm really sorry to hear that. ::(: Is there anything you could do that would guarantee that you would be able to graduate this year?

It depends on what I want to do for university (which I have no idea).Its just stupid f**kin math, ive been tutored my whole life in it and still barely pass. It goes Advanced math=genius
Academic math=normal
Foundations math=really stupid <im in this.
Essentials math=complete failure

The second you go into math lower than academic you automatically cant get into almost 90 percent of university courses.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeyC

Invisibleman, I'm sorry you're going through so much crap at school High school was bad for me, too, but yours seems worse. Wish I could help out but I really have no advice.

Well, I feel pain. lots of pain and helplessness.
I'm sorry ::(: Helplessness from the pain? PM me if you want to chat to someone about it.

Invisibleman

But anyway i guess in the meantime I was hanging with the guys at lunch,guys who I never think really give a crap about me. I was leaving to go to a meeting and they were like "aw man you're leaving?" "yeah..why?" "now its going to be boring" . I turned away without a word, but needless to say I walked away with my head hung a just a little bit higher::eek::