How are you feeling?

Aletheia

So my burning need for an Insight Meditation sit was thwarted because of the two women currently running it, one was guiding a couple of nuns around the country, and the other had had an accident (! and I couldn't find a way to contact her to be supportive).

So I went home and was comprehensively thrashed by my go software, just to round off a day of total loserdom.

:rolleyes:

twiggle

Thanks Twig. :)

I think they're OK about it (it wasn't directly aimed at them, more that they caught the brunt of my frustration about a more general situation) but the worst part is that I know I'll be re-playing it over in my head for at least the next day or so. :rolleyes:

Ah...the replays. I can relate to those, and they're an absolute pain. Without knowing the ins and outs of who or what's involved all I'll say is that anyone who's anyone will know that sometimes it's hard to bite your tongue and not make knee-jerk reactions. It's good that they seem okay about it, shows that they probably understand.
Don't beat yourself up about RB,these things happen :)

Stupid depressing thoughts. I think I'll go hop on the drums for a little while.

Here Mikey, have a little facey thing o_O.....this face always cheers me up, its hysterical-always makes me laugh...when Im confused one of my eyes does not get bigger than the other. Yet this symbolises confusion hehe

In other news I got all my hair cut off today :eek: ....a lot of not all of, feeling like a newer me.

MikeyC

Thanks, ladies. :) Played the drums and I feel...exactly the same. I have other things to focus on soon so maybe that'll alleviate it.

In other news I got all my hair cut off today :eek: ....a lot of not all of, feeling like a newer me.
That's great. :) Pics?

KiaKaha

Banned
Lonely, uncared about.
I dont feel loved, desired or likeable
I dont think people really respect me or want me around - they just pretend they do.

There is always someone better, in some way - more interesting, more intelligent, more charming, more eloquent, more fun.
And if they do - its only short lived - until they get to know me.

whine whine whine

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

Lonely, uncared about.
I dont feel loved, desired or likeable
I dont think people really respect me or want me around - they just pretend they do.

There is always someone better, in some way - more interesting, more intelligent, more charming, more eloquent, more fun.
And if they do - its only short lived - until they get to know me.

whine whine whine

There is always going to be someone better than you are at something and there is always going to be someone that you are better than at something (is that sentence correct? ha). But things aren't always necessarily better or worse, they are just different. Some people really like the super outgoing types and some people don't Some people like the overly nice people and others can't stand it. Everyone has different tastes and different likes.

You are a really good person, I hope that one day you can see all the good qualities that you have. A lot of people here like you. You care about people and you are really thoughtful. You actually think about things instead of taking it all at face value. I am glad you are here and I definitely respect you and your opinion. I know a lot of people here enjoy having you around too and it isn't because we don't know you, it is because you are likeable.

Sorry you are feeling so low about yourself right now. I hope that one of these days it can improve.