How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

It depends on what I want to do for university (which I have no idea).Its just stupid f**kin math, ive been tutored my whole life in it and still barely pass. It goes Advanced math=genius
Academic math=normal
Foundations math=really stupid <im in this.
Essentials math=complete failure

The second you go into math lower than academic you automatically cant get into almost 90 percent of university courses.
^ It's okay if you're undecided when you go to university. I know everyone puts so much pressure about how you NEED to have a major. No matter what they say, you certainly don't have to choose a major right before or the second you get into college. There are a ton of people that go to college that have no idea what they want to do for a major or as a career. You can take basic courses while you're exploring your options.

I'm horrible at math too, don't worry. I'm in college taking 9th grade level algebra and I'm still struggling. I also had a tutor that helped me in high school too. If it wasn't for her, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to pass Trigonometry.

Usually professors are decent enough that they'll help you with whatever you're having trouble with. There are tutors that will be able to help you too, in case you're unable to learn from your professor. College has a ton of resources to help you through, so always take advantage of whatever help is available.

Helmaninquiel

Feeling kinda proud of myself because I managed to talk to alot of people and goof around some. I have some Facebook adds and numbers but I doubt these "friendships" will last. I don't have the confidence to pursue them....But it was nice feeling like a had friends for a little while.

Oh my god, I know actually how you feel. I'm pretty much peopleless, I push away everyone.. there emotions are to much for me.

Invisibleman

^ It's okay if you're undecided when you go to university. I know everyone puts so much pressure about how you NEED to have a major. No matter what they say, you certainly don't have to choose a major right before or the second you get into college. There are a ton of people that go to college that have no idea what they want to do for a major or as a career. You can take basic courses while you're exploring your options.

I'm horrible at math too, don't worry. I'm in college taking 9th grade level algebra and I'm still struggling. I also had a tutor that helped me in high school too. If it wasn't for her, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to pass Trigonometry.

Usually professors are decent enough that they'll help you with whatever you're having trouble with. There are tutors that will be able to help you too, in case you're unable to learn from your professor. College has a ton of resources to help you through, so always take advantage of whatever help is available.

Its a consideration though not highley likely. Im not and never have been a "go with the flow" kind of person,i need a solid set gameplan and goals and directions. If I dont then my drive and effort suffers massively. Whatever enough about me:rolleyes:

this_portrait

I feel more awake after a short nap (Lord knows I needed it). Right now I'm editing photos for work, which I've had quite a bit of this week. I'm looking forward to a bigger paycheck from it.

Helmaninquiel

Tired and angry. I really am done dealing with the rude and stupid behavior of people in my age group.

lol what is your age group, cause sadly enough I have to deal with rude and stupid people and there the ages thirty-five to forty.. I'm only twenty-one.

KiaKaha

Banned
If you don't mind my asking, why are you frightened?

I am always frightened really - it just needs a catalyst to come into fruition - but I am fine (well...as fine as I am ever capable of becomming...lets not get crazy here people).... I was just being a bit silly. :)

Last edited:

MikeyC

I've had a feeling of melancholy most of today. I don't like it. Too many bad thoughts.

Also I'm angry because my pay is faulty again. I'm down 8 hours of double-time pay. They made the same mistake last week. :mad:

outsideroftheoutsiders

Very down. Went to have drinks with someone, was literally mute for an hour and was staring at the cars thinking about how it would be if i threw myself in front of one. Bunch of bitchy girls were all commenting/staring at me which really upset me.

On a good note though, I love how my dog constantly jumps up to literally hug and lick all over my face.

Agent_Violet

Very down. Went to have drinks with someone, was literally mute for an hour and was staring at the cars thinking about how it would be if i threw myself in front of one. Bunch of bitchy girls were all commenting/staring at me which really upset me.

On a good note though, I love how my dog constantly jumps up to literally hug and lick all over my face.

I'm sorry you had a rough time. bitchy girls are so painfully insecure...it's kinda sad if you think about it.

Doggies are the BEST aren't they? I love how they get all wiggly and excited:)

this_portrait

I'm tired of feeling tired all the time. Maybe if I eat something, I'll wake up (pizza sounds good right now). Once the mailman comes by, I'll head out.

Rembrandt Broam

I'm feeling like if I learned to engage my brain before opening my big mouth and having a go at someone, I probably wouldn't be feeling so crappy right now. :rolleyes:

twiggle

I'm feeling like if I learned to engage my brain before opening my big mouth and having a go at someone, I probably wouldn't be feeling so crappy right now. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to hear this RB.
Knee-jerk reactions are part of human instinct though. Yes, sometimes it's best to think before speaking, but it's not always practical. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Perhaps you can speak to whoever it was you had a go at, and say that you regret your reaction, if you haven't already.
*Hugs*

Rembrandt Broam

I'm sorry to hear this RB.
Knee-jerk reactions are part of human instinct though. Yes, sometimes it's best to think before speaking, but it's not always practical. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Perhaps you can speak to whoever it was you had a go at, and say that you regret your reaction, if you haven't already.
*Hugs*

Thanks Twig. :)

I think they're OK about it (it wasn't directly aimed at them, more that they caught the brunt of my frustration about a more general situation) but the worst part is that I know I'll be re-playing it over in my head for at least the next day or so. :rolleyes: