How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I don't even know... no energy for life... bored/empty/down
That sucks. I get that way, too, and it's awful. Hope you can get through it.

Blue. That pretty much sums it up. Though I don't really know why I'm feeling like this.
I'm sorry. ::(: When you don't know why, you don't know how to alleviate it.

We have to go through and completely write about our entire lives from when we were born until now. Im just pissed because I dont want to go back and relive my horrible life, its going to cause me so much pain.Its organized into chapters and I almost started crying at the first one, it has to be about who you are and what has made you what you are today. I dont know if I want to make up the entire thing to make it all happy or tell the truth of having such demons even at a young age. If I tell the truth its going to suck because my english teacher is also the school therapist so I know il be called to her office.
Crap, that sounds awful. Maybe you can fudge the details a little bit? That way it's not a sad story but it still sounds real.

I remember having to do a speech in front of the class about our lives when I was at school. I wasn't as bad back then but I think that if I had to do that now I would absolutely hate it. I think I focused on the good, so maybe you can do the same.

Invisibleman

There we go,I was happy for a few days and now its back to square one like it always is. I f**king hate myself, I want to kill myself. Im tired of this sh*t,I dont know how much longer I can keep taking one step forward and 7 steps back. I cant stop crying. Im so f**king worthless,this is rock bottom.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Well, I was feeling pretty good. Then I had lunch with two friends and I couldn't contribute anything to the conversation so now I feel terrible. ::(:

KiaKaha

Banned
Wasted. Last 9 hours been in a 1 and a half foot dark crawl space insulating fibre glass material under a house....
I am dirty and tired.

oh and naturally I am not fitting in.

WeirdyMcGee

Surprisingly - I am not. Its certainly not comfortable, but the small spaces doesnt freak me out.
The fact that my collegues arent remotely interested in interacting with me does though.

You've only been there a day, right?
Just work hard!
You're doing a good job, Kia!

dottie

work has been much better the past week because my supervisor has not been mean... i don't know why but she has eased up on me. i hope this lasts. really. it's so much better when she isn't condescending and hateful. i almost like her... but i can't forget how she has treated me, so i know better than to fall for that. anyway, like i said, i hope this lasts.

MikeyC

Surprisingly - I am not. Its certainly not comfortable, but the small spaces doesnt freak me out.
The fact that my collegues arent remotely interested in interacting with me does though.
I couldn't do it due to claustrophobia but I'm glad you're having a good time with it. You'll just get easier and easier at that, too.

Don't stress about your co-workers. Eventually you will warm to them and they will warm to you and it'll all be okay. :)

work has been much better the past week because my supervisor has not been mean... i don't know why but she has eased up on me. i hope this lasts. really. it's so much better when she isn't condescending and hateful. i almost like her... but i can't forget how she has treated me, so i know better than to fall for that. anyway, like i said, i hope this lasts.
Yeah, you can never forget the torment. Take advantage of her niceness for now. :)