How are you feeling?

shyflower

Somewhat at peace.. I'm so glad that loser is someone elses problem now.. I just wish I could stop thinking about what I witnessed last Saturday night....disgusting. Is there a puking smiley face here somewhere?

Somewhat at peace.. I'm so glad that loser is someone elses problem now.. I just wish I could stop thinking about what I witnessed last Saturday night....disgusting. Is there a puking smiley face here somewhere?

That same couple of people? Stick a finger in your smileys mouth to induce vomiting. Just remember to hold its hair back for it.

shyflower

Yes they are.. and get this. I found out that she is his sugar mama..it's all about the money. She showed me a pic of a guy she is dating yet her and this guy were well...??? in public. I won't go into details, and he has the hots for some guy at a gay bar downtown.. Now if that ain't F***** UP!

Yes they are.. and get this. I found out that she is his sugar mama..it's all about the money. She showed me a pic of a guy she is dating yet her and this guy were well...??? in public. I won't go into details, and he has the hots for some guy at a gay bar downtown.. Now if that ain't F***** UP!
^ :eek::eek:mg:

Sounds like you're better off without that bunch unless you just want to be on the Jerry Springer show.... :rolleyes:

shyflower

Absolutely.. sometimes we need to see things no matter how horrible they are to understand things.. I'm glad I saw the real side of them.

dottie

I am feeling very grateful for how well this place is moderated, thankful for the mods in here.

Yeah, same here. Even though you mostly only hear me complain about the mods, usually it is when I am being irrational. Really, I am glad for them.

Feeling ok, brain is functioning, health is on the way up, have some work on the go, Its like I've swum from the ups and downs of the ocean onto a little island and can relax a while and breath

singing-love

The last 30 hours have been pure torture. I've never felt so much pain and illness at once. Still not 100% yet, hopefully by morning I'll be more myself.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
:idontknow: Internally conflicted, which doesnae help lift ma depression. And other thoughts that ah dinnae huv gut tae say oot loud.

Now, ah know this might seem like a c*nty thing tae say but... Ah really wish ah didnae huv tae pit up wi' ma family 99% o' the time. They're jist so overbearing, controlling and negative. But ah huv be so sub-servant tae them and actually respect them since they're older than me. And be aw lovin' towards 'em. Apparently that how it goes wi' dysfinctional families... Ah wish ah didnae huv tae rely upon them so much.

If ah hud enough money tae f**k off somewhere far away, ah would. Jist tae create some much needed distance between me and the rest uh ma clan. :kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I hate my boss. I wish her some horrible explosive diarrhea. I feel guilty for thinking that, but she is so EVIL!

coffeescreen.gif
Of aw the cruel, mean things ye could wish upon somebuddy, that's got tae be the funniest one ah've ever heard.
laught16.gif

MikeyC

According to my doctor I've developed a few small stress related stomach ulcers. Fun times.
My last girlfriend had that, although I don't remember her being in excruciating pain like what you're referring to. I would suggest to take it easy, but I know you won't because you have so much on your plate, haha.