How are you feeling?

singing-love

My last girlfriend had that, although I don't remember her being in excruciating pain like what you're referring to. I would suggest to take it easy, but I know you won't because you have so much on your plate, haha.

The doctor said the only reason I'm in so much pain is because I have several of them and because I've ignored them for too long. Apparently they are really dangerous. I have medication now, so I'm on the mend. And I've taken a few days off to recover, doctors orders.

MikeyC

The doctor said the only reason I'm in so much pain is because I have several of them and because I've ignored them for too long. Apparently they are really dangerous. I have medication now, so I'm on the mend. And I've taken a few days off to recover, doctors orders.
Fair enough. Now that you know they're there, you can get rid of them and be pain free once more. :)

Jordy2290

I missed my sister's wedding today so I feel bad about it. Not guilty because I'm a homebound agoraphobic, but bad because I would've given anything to be there.

shyflower

Sick..sick..sick. I ate lunch and went outside and felt yucky..ended up puking. I finally ate something again since and now acid reflux is making me miserable. I've drank so much water I feel like I am going to burst and I'm still thirsty...:sad:

Lavinialuna

I can relate. I try to take advantadge of the good days when I realize I'm having them.
There are days where I get out of bed and know that much ain't gonna happen that day. Lol.
I think acceptance is half of the battle!

That same couple of people? Stick a finger in your smileys mouth to induce vomiting. Just remember to hold its hair back for it.
JC, you had me at "remember to hold it's hair back"

:idontknow: Internally conflicted, which doesnae help lift ma depression. And other thoughts that ah dinnae huv gut tae say oot loud.

Now, ah know this might seem like a c*nty thing tae say but... Ah really wish ah didnae huv tae pit up wi' ma family 99% o' the time. They're jist so overbearing, controlling and negative. But ah huv be so sub-servant tae them and actually respect them since they're older than me. And be aw lovin' towards 'em. Apparently that how it goes wi' dysfinctional families... Ah wish ah didnae huv tae rely upon them so much.

If ah hud enough money tae f**k off somewhere far away, ah would. Jist tae create some much needed distance between me and the rest uh ma clan. :kickingmyself:
Close your eyes and pretend you are here:
21663-Ocean-House.jpg

I hate my boss. I wish her some horrible explosive diarrhea. I feel guilty for thinking that, but she is so EVIL!
:lol:

I missed my sister's wedding today so I feel bad about it. Not guilty because I'm a homebound agoraphobic, but bad because I would've given anything to be there.
So sorry. I know what it is like to feel like you can't go outside. I hope your sister understands, and I hope you will someday will be able to do the things you want to do.

LoyalXenite

If ah hud enough money tae f**k off somewhere far away, ah would. Jist tae create some much needed distance between me and the rest uh ma clan. :kickingmyself:

That kind of thinking is what helps keep me going through uni. Gotta get uni done to get a good job to get the hell away from everyone. Find a nice little plot of land, get some more animals and never have to deal with their drama again.

Every year my passionate hatred for being a woman grows.:sad:
If I ever win the lottery the first thing I would do would be to get a hysterectomy.
Sometimes I fantasize about buying a brand new sharp knife and cutting off my breasts. I would have several long and wide bandages ready to prevent myself from bleeding to death before I got to hospital.
If there was a devil, I would sell my soul to him if he could make me spend the rest of my life as a man.

LoyalXenite

If I ever win the lottery the first thing I would do would be to get a hysterectomy.
Sometimes I fantasize about buying a brand new sharp knife and cutting off my breasts. I would have several long and wide bandages ready to prevent myself from bleeding to death before I got to hospital.
If there was a devil, I would sell my soul to him if he could make me spend the rest of my life as a man.

What is it about being a woman than makes you hate it so much?

Kiwong

Light like a dream
heavy as a nightmare
short like a nap
long as an age

Cold at the edges
Warm at its heart
Weak in its humanity
Strong in its fight

Life is like that

Last edited:
Someone I know was diagnosed with something with a huge, undeserved stigma attached to it, and consequently I've learned so much about it and am shocked most people don't know. It's a huge but mostly silent problem and often causes so much suffering. I feel so bad.

On the slightly brighter side, my new job pays really well and I'll be taking home about $100 extra in tips every week. While going to school. Very helpful!

shyflower

You mean you feel like this? You get tired of the stares and the comments of how nice they are and so forth. I'm a woman.. so I know! I get it all the time.. I don't mind if they look as long as they don't grab. I do respect myself a lot... and as far as the other thing goes.. I don't take too kindly to when someone refers to that time of the month as being on the rag because just hearing how disrespectful that sounds, sickens me and makes me want to gag....:applause:

images

dottie

Someone I know was diagnosed with something with a huge, undeserved stigma attached to it, and consequently I've learned so much about it and am shocked most people don't know. It's a huge but mostly silent problem and often causes so much suffering. I feel so bad.

On the slightly brighter side, my new job pays really well and I'll be taking home about $100 extra in tips every week. While going to school. Very helpful!

What is the disease??? If you say maybe it will help un-stigmatize it? Idk.

Congrats on your new job! Are you waiting tables?

worrywort

I'm feeling a bit worried and guilty cause I think I messed up at work and I just need to vent. I called up HR and kinda made a complaint about our area manager, and our area manager found out about it and called me up!

Basically we've been having problems with our pay. None of us ever quite get the right amounts, and some of our team claim to be owed hundreds of pounds. My supervisor has also claimed that she has contacted our area manager on many occasions to try to sort these problems out and he hasn't done anything to help at all. So I suggested she call HR, but she seemed reluctant, so I said I'd do it. So I did. But it turns out my area manager claims my supervisor hasn't contacted him barely at all, and he's played down the problems.

So now I'm feeling guilty that I complained about my area manager kind of behind his back without talking to him first. I had reasons though [my supervisor had told me she'd tried contacting him with no reply] and I explained those reasons to him and I think he understood. But still I probably should've tried calling him first. Lodging a complaint with HR is perhaps a little more serious than I had previously thought. I'm also feeling a little betrayed by my work colleagues for moaning and complaining and making outrageous claims, which don't seem to be anywhere near as big as they made them seem. Plus I'm a little nervous about seeing them tomorrow incase they may be angry at me for some reason. I don't think they will be but, as I often do, I may have overlooked something.

moral of the story: in future I'm just going to tend to my own pay issues, and the rest of the team can sort their own pay issues out themselves. I'm not gonna get involved!!!