How are you feeling?

shyflower

I've had a really bad night. I feel exhausted, weepy and overwhelmed.

Hope you get to feeling better. I felt like that over the weekend. I'm back on a high note now. I hate when I feel so low like that too. I wish I could stay the way I have been feeling today.. but I know it probably won't last. ((HUGS))

GraybeardGhost

Still exhausted, and now bloated, too! Hooray! Both my wallet and my bathroom scale keep telling me I eat too much. Why do I never listen? :sad:

On the plus side, I just sniped a sweet little vintage knife on eBay, so I feel pretty good about that. :D

I'm complicated. So sue me. :idontknow:

Still exhausted, and now bloated, too! Hooray! Both my wallet and my bathroom scale keep telling me I eat too much. Why do I never listen? :sad:

On the plus side, I just sniped a sweet little vintage knife on eBay, so I feel pretty good about that. :D

I'm complicated. So sue me. :idontknow:

Really? Tell me about it :perfect:

Thanks. LOL it's from Goonies

I don't know where all of this anxiety is coming from... probably need to exercise.

I've seen the wife take a hot bath with them floatin candle thingy's to relax and chill out before. I'm not brave enough for that though. Them candles would catch my arm hair or something on fire. Do you have any idea how to "Stop! Drop! And roll!" in a bath tub? I bet it would suck!

dottie

Haha well I'm watching all of your vlogs right now. You are a natural. Your facial expressions remind me of another vlogger, I can't think who...

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I live my life in my dreams, I truly am alive in that place.
When I fall asleep inside them, I wake into real life..
And the nightmare resumes..

Agitha

Read a few of your threads, and I just want to say that I hope that everyone will feel better soon. Just remember that you're not alone. Right now I can't really sleep, so I decided to come by after who knows how many years and talk to people that I relate with. Hopefully I won't think so much tonight..

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah got a "Congratulations for talkin' for yerself" compliment from ma sister today because ah did most of the talkin' durin' ma hospital appointment yesterday. So why do ah feel like ah'm being patronised? :kickingmyself:

shyflower

Ah got a "Congratulations for talkin' for yerself" compliment from ma sister today because ah did most of the talkin' durin' ma hospital appointment yesterday. So why do ah feel like ah'm being patronised? :kickingmyself:

If there is one thing I have learned..that would be.. nobody has to put up with someone elses crude remarks and belittlement. I know these people are your family, but you can only turn the cheek so many times and be beat down. The only person who can decide whether they ( your family) are worth it or not is you. I can tell you.. me and my sister have not spoken for years. Do you think I would invite her back into my life after all of the hateful, small things, no appreciation, being used crap that had to put up with. I did the best thing I could ever do back then " Just walk away" and I have no regrets because my life is already so full of turmoil and BS and I don't need just that one more person in it to mess it up worse than things are. I feel the same way about friendships too. If people only think of themselves and you are not part of their world, then I don't see the friendship existing. I have walked away from a few of those too. I'm sorry if what I just said has been too harsh, but one person can only deal with so much before they end up feeling like this....:veryangry:

Graeme1988

If there is one thing I have learned..that would be.. nobody has to put up with someone elses crude remarks and belittlement.

"Och, ye get use to 'em after 10 years or so", he said, sarcastically, in a deadpan tone of voice.

I know these people are your family, but you can only turn the cheek so many times and be beat down. The only person who can decide whether they ( your family) are worth it or not is you. I can tell you.. me and my sister have not spoken for years. Do you think I would invite her back into my life after all of the hateful, small things, no appreciation, being used crap that had to put up with. I did the best thing I could ever do back then " Just walk away" and I have no regrets because my life is already so full of turmoil and BS and I don't need just that one more person in it to mess it up worse than things are. I feel the same way about friendships too. If people only think of themselves and you are not part of their world, then I don't see the friendship existing. I have walked away from a few of those too. I'm sorry if what I just said has been too harsh, but one person can only deal with so much before they end up feeling like this....:veryangry:

Not harsh at all, darlin'. Ah can relate to what ya just said...

It's just make the situation I'm in all the more difficult. Since ma mum constantly sides wi' ma older sister when we argue. I get the "...but she love you" guilty trip and ma sister play the victim because "everybuddy's always pick on her". Classic Münchausen syndrome by proxy, if ye ask me. Though, ah always get talked intae doin' stuff for ma family, gotta please 'em. Keep 'em around despite how ah feel aboot 'em.

And I get the "keep the peace" excuse so I have nae choice but to keep ma mouth shut.

Ah mean, I wanted her outta ma life a few years ago but never got ma way. Ironically, ma mum was more than pleased tae tell ma dad to bugger off when ah hud got to a point where ah couldn't take it anymore and had freakin' emotional breakdown.

Considering how ma immediate family treat me, they're not worth it. But as typical wi' most dyfunctional relationships ah'm stick in a vicious cycle. Also ma cerebal palsy makes me more reliant upon them - so ah cannae win, really.

Graeme1988

Fed up. :veryangry:

It has been a very irritating day.

Just one uh those days, eh? Ah know the feelin'... Hope ye feel better soon. :thumbup:

Oh jings! Ah'm tired, bin gittin' up early 3 days in a row. Takes it toll on ye when yer no' use tae it. Also tireness doesnae exactly help ma mood. Ah cun be a right grumpy bassa* if ah dinnae git enough sleep.

* Say this word quickly and it sounds like a certain curse word. :sarcastic:

shyflower

"Och, ye get use to 'em after 10 years or so", he said, sarcastically, in a deadpan tone of voice.

Not harsh at all, darlin'. Ah can relate to what ya just said...

It's just make the situation I'm in all the more difficult. Since ma mum constantly sides wi' ma older sister when we argue. I get the "...but she love you" guilty trip and ma sister play the victim because "everybuddy's always pick on her". Classic Münchausen syndrome by proxy, if ye ask me. Though, ah always get talked intae doin' stuff for ma family, gotta please 'em. Keep 'em around despite how ah feel aboot 'em.

And I get the "keep the peace" excuse so I have nae choice but to keep ma mouth shut.

Ah mean, I wanted her outta ma life a few years ago but never got ma way. Ironically, ma mum was more than pleased tae tell ma dad to bugger off when ah hud got to a point where ah couldn't take it anymore and had freakin' emotional breakdown.

Considering how ma immediate family treat me, they're not worth it. But as typical wi' most dyfunctional relationships ah'm stick in a vicious cycle. Also ma cerebal palsy makes me more reliant upon them - so ah cannae win, really.

I am sorry to hear that your folks treat you that way. Some people have no empathy for others. Nobody deserves to be treated differently even if they are different.. you have to remember though.. people who are different are special people.. keep your chin up :thumbup:

Graeme1988

I am sorry to hear that your folks treat you that way.

Ah know, but... Ah've gave up on goin' to them for support. Everytime they try and force me to open up about ma issues, it never ends well. They just constantly ask me if I'm okay - which isn't a question you want constantly hear or feel the need to answer.

Some people have no empathy for others.

My mum, my oldest sister fit intae that category...

Nobody deserves to be treated differently even if they are different.. you have to remember though.. people who are different are special people.. keep your chin up :thumbup:

Ah'll try ma best to keep that last bit in mind. :thumbup: