Insecure people!

-Jp

oh norm, you're so smart that you chatched me on that and mention it, it must be because you've got nothing better to say.

and i still ask people; do not to respond to him, at least not in a defending manner.

Anonymous

I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. You can deal with this problem. But it takes time, therapy and maybe medication. Here's the problem with your thinking. Using a boy-girl example. If a really shy guy works up the courage to ask a girl out. You know he really tries to conquer his fears and then gets blown off, he is likely to be worse off and more hesitant to ever try again.

I can't help but think you are just a closet SP in deep denial, and your lecturing is merely a defence mechanism when all you are really doing is crying out for help. Ignoring the fact that you are probably an SP like us. What your still doing is telling us we can control our fears when YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR ANGER.

Why don't u apply all your theories to yourself? I guess you have, and its probably not come to any good effect.

I have a smart idea. Seeing as you are so good at dealing with people with SP. Why don't you open your own counselling practice? People can come and see you and pay for the 'privlige'. You can apply your wonderful technique and make use of your anger management problem and we can see if you make people better or worse! I'd really love to see you do it, if it wasn't for the damage you would cause.

If your so good with dealing with people's problems, why the hell are you in therapy?