Insecure people!

Anonymous

lmao.... "me being brad pitt of course" hahhhaha... he really is delusional.... definitely needs to check out those psychotic, personality, and mood disorders.

Anonymous

Norm, IF you were onto something, IF we did really hate everyone because we hate ourselves--- then why do we panic when we need to appear in front of new people or meet new people, and so on? If I hated everyone, I don't think I would be so self concious to the point of not even being able to breathe. If I hated them, I shouldn't care or be concerned if I was impressive or not.

Norm can do a visual of himself as Bradd Pitt & get away with it, don't you people see that? Norm is okay with himself, it's US that can't do the visual and that's why we are phobics.

And the difference in our hang ups and Norm's (anger management) is that he is also okay with his anger and bullying... he gets a 'high' feeling from hurting others, I don't believe that he REALLY wants to change. That's the difference between him and us-- we can recognise our faults as faults, Norm doesn't want to.

Anonymous

Can’t you guys run an intelligent discussion without the nasty words? are u all teenagers or what?
The last comment impressed me a lot, finally someone is making sense.
Yes I am ok with myself and so should everybody, why not? No one is without sins and faults, but being tough on yourself is not the answer.

OK moment of truth………..so what’s the cure?

Very very very simple………….dare…..dare and dare more, isolate yourself from you, I don’t mean to become schizophrenic, but divide yourself into body and soul, take the soul over your self , walk , move, …etc only with your body, your soul is up there away from all the harm. Once you achieve that, put yourself in harms way and enjoy the power you get, the thrills you feel.
If someone is interested to know more, please let me know.

Anonymous

Norm if you loved people as much as you claimed, you would care about the way you acted in order not to unjustly hurt other people. And despite you claiming to use your insults as a way of teaching us- insults are insults- you using them just makes you hypocritical. The soul- there is no soul- we have to make the world a better place today, because there is no supernatural and there is no after life.

Take care. I love you eventhough you are more egotistical than we could ever be.

hypocrite : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

Anonymous

I'm not trying to hurt you. Just teach you how to look past your own ego so that you maybe able to learn something new rather than baseless philosophy. Philosophy is a useful tool when coming up with theories, but it has to be refined in the light of scientific evidence and facts.

Anonymous

I who looked death in the eye
I who dared the danger from the sky
I who made the lions cry
I who used to be shy
No long will my soul fry
Finished the days of the steel
I will conquer the bars of fear
I will kill every tear
I will make the world come to its knees
Cause to the doors of my fears
I have found the keys.

Anonymous

I'm interested and listening Norm, I want to hear what you have to say.

If Norm sugar coated everything to aviod stepping on our toes and hurting us... would we LISTEN? I don't think so... if you ask a child nicely to do something, do THEY listen? Rarely, but when you scold them, make them feel like crap, or even threaten them.... they respond.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

If Norm sugar coated everything to aviod stepping on our toes and hurting us... would we LISTEN? I don't think so... if you ask a child nicely to do something, do THEY listen? Rarely, but when you scold them, make them feel like crap, or even threaten them.... they respond.

That's a load of crap. Anyone with an attention span and who is interested in learning would have listened.

I think you are norm. You're reasoning is just like his. If you ask a child nicely to do something, do They listen? Sometimes if you reason with a child (which is what you are supposed to do) they do listen. Overtime when you reason with the child they build reasoning skills. Which maybe something some people such as norm lack. Other time you may have to use corrective punishment- but smartly, not harshly or extremely.

"Rare, but when you scold them... bla,bla, bla..." you sound like a potential abusive parent. I feel for you.

Anonymous

PS- despite our irrational social fears- most of us are adults here, not children and want to be respected as such.

Anonymous

"Rare, but when you scold them... bla,bla, bla..." you sound like a potential abusive parent. I feel for you.

and you sound like a push over for one VERY spolied, out of control BRAT :lol:

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

I will be back to you shortly.

PS dont listen to the kids around here, they tend to be a bit nasty, but that will change soon.

Anonymous

PS- despite our irrational social fears- most of us are adults here, not children and want to be respected as such.

If you want to be respected as ADULTS--- for crying OUT LOUD... start ACTING like them!! You people put down Norm and say HE'S immature, look at some of YOUR posts!!! I am not Norm, but I don't need to be handled with kid gloves & carried around on a silk pillow because of my disorders, I'm not using them for a crutch to get sympathy or expect people to "baby me' because of them-- It's those kind of phobics that give people the impression that we are lazy, losers.

Anonymous

I will be back to you shortly.

PS dont listen to the kids around here, they tend to be a bit nasty, but that will change soon.

Thanks Norm. About the "P.S." I hope your right! You have a lot more patience than I do.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
It's those kind of phobics that give people the impression that we are lazy, losers.

So in other words you really do care what other people think about you. And as far as spoiled children... it's a scientific fact that most kids that learn how to reason as kids grow up healthier than those who are mindlessly abused by their parents.

I'm not talking about no punishment. I am talking about when a parent can not control his or her own emotions and go to the extreme.

As far as kid gloves- that is a pointless euphimism for being allowed to abuse other people rather than just using plain, straightforward, rational language. Nobody here is asking to be treated with kid gloves and everyone deserves to be treated equally regardless of some people appearing to be 'immature'. PS- norm is immature because he abuses other people but can not handle it when they become defensive. Another words- he shouldn't dish it out if he can't take it. Don't jump to conclusions- do your reading and you can find plenty of mindless insults on normy's part.

Anonymous

get a clue- norm's defender- babying is when you go- there there it's ok- you can go on and on feeling sorry for yourself...

rational is when you say ' look you hurt, the pain is valid, now stop wollowing in your misery and do something about it'

abuse ' all of you are stupid, get a clue, you just cut and paste... retards... awe, I am just doing this for your own good, etc, etc....bla, bla'

besides norms 'good intentions' his logic doesn't add up in the least- his argument only contain elements of truths, and a self righteous, egotistical bias.

Anonymous

Norm, by your logic, you are saying that everytime someone wants to be alone, they hate everybody???? That doesn't make any sense. Thing is I think while SA's are scared to be with people they still want to be with people. This is what makes SA a problem. Its because we know we should be sociable but we don't want to, so this makes us very anxious.

norm said:
No one is without sins and faults, but being tough on yourself is not the answer.
Isn't it?
You have no credibility on here, because your trying to tell us how to fix our problem when you can't fix your own.

Norm, I think you are trying to help, but I'm sorry your not. Please do some more therapy, go get a psychology degree and come back to us then.

Anonymous

Always nasty, bad words, sarcastic, denying, but tell you what….you are only fooling yourself…you can always say that fire don’t hurt, but when you’re asked to touch it, you freak out.
Dear friends and colleagues

I have been trying (and still is) to awake a part of you that dies along time ago, I am –with all the good intentions- trying to help you, to give you power and energy from myself, arrogant?…..maybe……self centered?.....perhaps…..helping? always. Trust me and give me your hand and let me pull you over to my side, try it, you owe yourself the try. Don’t be egocentric and refuse the hand I have stretched out to you, do you deny that you have failed to help yourself? Do you have the courage to say “yes…I need help from someone”, this someone is me, do you want to experience power and strength? Do you wanna be over your feelings? Do you wanna stand in the face of all your fears and say “BOOO..” , if you want this, take my hand and trust my intentions, re-read my posts, think about them, see the hidden meanings, I will continue to post, I have tricks and tips that can make you master yourself, I promise you that your feelings , your emotions will be your slave, you will guide and lead them, and not the other way, you will do it with good faith, and when you are there, you will feel so full that you will look for others to pass this energy to.
Trust norm because norm trusts you.

Anonymous

As promised.

You are a joke, you are ridiculous, you are stupid, you are a moron and no body loves you……..ok……..sounds crazy……..accept it, don’t fight everything bad you believe about yourself, if you believe you are boring, then you are boring, go out and go to your neighbors house, knock on the door and just act like a moron i.e. don’t say anything, just stand there. Probably he will just slam the door in your face, you are prepared to feel like a piece of shit, you are prepared not to go out for month and month to avoid being humiliated.
When anybody does that , write me back.

Anonymous

Very simply, if it was as easy as you describe it, we wouldn't have the problem. There are no quick fixes.

Anonymous

Do not spread negative thoughts around, maybe it wont work for you, but it will work for other people. Kody, you have beat yourself from inside and have surrendered before the fight began, I wouldn’t want you on my team any day.