Insecure people!

Anonymous

What the fuck are you speaking about? You are an idiot and unable to convince me, you remind me of wist, who copies and pastes stuff without knowing what it means, more like a jackass carrying books, it does not know what its carrying even if it was the encyclopedia Britannica.

Anonymous

You are the idiot... :lol: I was cheering for Kody because he made YOU sick :lol:

I'm OC and I have been reading your nickname backwards... norm- mron-moron :lol:

Anonymous

All I have said is my own thoughts. I don't need to copy and paste. Thing is I have the balls, the question is Norm. Do you?

Anonymous

I have stood up and beat every and single one on this forum, and I can say, that among all the fights and the people I’ve broken down here, you are the stupidest. Balls…!!! Grow up.

tommydog

you guys shouldnt be getting annoyed, the only reason this guy is still here is because you all are responding to him, over and over again, its starting to annoy me actually. IGNORE HIM HE WILL FUCK OFF

Anonymous

Although the truth hurts…………it still remains the truth, it’s not the end until I say so.
………………………………………….…The End………………………………….

Anonymous

You can be a coward and ignore the truths about SA inspite of the evidence... yep, we are somewhat egotistical, but we are not 'hateful' and there is a biological component. If a snake bites us we are going to be defensive, but most of us are strong enough and smart enough not to hate all snakes after the fact. Facts are facts you can philosophize all you want. You are like one of those religious fanatics of the middle ages- you refused to accept the evidence that the earth wasn't flat and it wasn't the center of the universe. You do this to protect your own ego and having the your whole world shattered. So please keep up with your mindless sniveling. Your banter is mere entertainment for all I care. You still have avoided all issues brought up to you. 'Pasted' or not. See you soon moronorm :D

Anonymous

For anyone who is annoyed or offended by Norm's presence... can't you simply skip this thread? I find it entertaining, too! Keeps my mind off of lonliness, despair, lack of $$ for Christmas giving, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Go Kody! I'm rooting for YOU!! :)

Anonymous

Since the crowd wants it, norm will be humble enough to step back into the arena…………….reminds me of “Troy” (me being Brad Pitt of course).

I do and AM convinced that SP’s hate people (unconsciously), lets take an example:

Ecstasy – the love pill- what happens to you when you pop one? The answer is , you become SOCIAL…! Wow really??? Yes you become social, so one of you morons might ask “Sir, excuse me please, but why don’t they call it Ecstasy – the social pill-?” …umm…this kid is hopeless,……….because when you LOVE people you tend to LOVE to stay with them, that’s why I said and will always say that SP’s hate people, they hate people because they hate themselves, and when you hate yourself, you go through two phases :
1- Hating yourself for a reason, (useless kid, big nose, fat boy, menace, liar, pees in his bed …etc), i.e. you were fed and taught how to hate yourself.
2- Hating other people, why??? Because every human being by nature, when cornered, looks for an escape route, this escape route is “ people hate me for what I am, and that’s why I hate them back, and because I can’t stay around people who hate me, I will stay alone”.

The key is to be fed this shit by someone who CARED about you, i.e. mother, father, uncle, if the above came from someone you do not know it will not affect you but rather make you stubborn and stronger, that’s why street kids are self assured, because whatever mischief they went through was implicated on them by people who do not care.

Anonymous

moronorm... wistful already did that. You were the one who was too proud to admit any errors or look at what he was saying. Therefor everything you have just said is null and void. Hence, you are an egotistical hypocrate. There is only one thing that comes close to reality... social phobes are somewhat egotistical and need to be less focused on themselves. That goes without saying- it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But, a person being focused on 'protecting' themselves against their irrationa and sometimes very rational views of the world- that most people are hurtful doesn't make them unloving. A person that tries tough love because they are completely arrogant and unwilling to hear other sides of the argument is an egotistical hatred.

ps... your little half truths + mind games and insults bs is sooo transparent t... if you are going to play games... can't you at least try to be a little more intelligent about it.

PPS- try to get past your narrow little viewpoint and actually learn something.

Anonymous

wow norm you know everything. Thanks, I needed this abuse. It has opened my eyes. Thanks, I love you. Let's hang out sometime. You are very wise.

Anonymous

hahahha street kids are sooo self assured. I use to live on the streets and being self assured might make you self assured when dealing with other people but it doesn't make you a loving person and it doesn't make you intelligent or right. Funny, most of the street kids I know have either killed themselves or OD'd on drugs. Yeah, we all can learn alot from them.

Anonymous

"Ecstasy – the love pill- what happens to you when you pop one? The answer is , you become SOCIAL…! Wow really???"

I guess that shows that altering neurotransmitters actually does play a role in SA. SA- biological, nurture, + social. get a clue already.