Insecure people!

-Jp

norm, you're wrong. and can everybody just stop talking to the guy? ask yourself why he came here in the first place, you're giving him what he wants.
it might be a very sad thing that a person wants to do these kind of things but it is his problem. don't make it yours.

-Jp

who are you to judge Lilmiss, you don't even know me
rolleyes.gif

Anonymous

lol... that's funny... did you bother learning anything or did you just learn that being obsessed with abusing other people makes you feel special... it's amusing how you lack the ability to answer any of the issues proposed to you directly. You are incapable of learning... end of story....

"hahahah.... I'll get you my little pretty and your dog toto too!!!"

Anonymous

to all my lovers:

To Worrydoll

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:47 am
How would you describe a filthy look? The idea of someone giving a “filthy” look needs someone who expects and is looking for it? body language is tricky and is usually interpreted according to our paradigms, ex if you see a man blowing in his coffee you assume he wants to make it colder, however if you see a man blowing in his hand you assume he wants to make it warmer, in both cases he’s blowing.

To LilMissTragic

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:04 pm

I did mention that I was seeking help, so who’s not reading?

To wistful_dementia

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:17 pm

“…so we socialphobes being tired of people who understand nothing of socialphobia besides a distorted, biased, narrow, subjective and 'ego-centric' (self centered) view. Yes, when we are patronized and insulted we attack back...”

Unqoute

Is that how people see you? Or is that how you THINK people see you?
Your cure is in your answer.

“... basically with your words you directed us to fulfill your preconcieved notions….”
Unquote

Conspiracy theory…

To LilMissTragic

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:30 pm

“And so, the poor man who had read so much about great knights of the past now came upon the idea of becoming a knight himself. He poked around his house and found a moldering suit of armor left by his great-grandfather, polished it up, and put it on. Other odd knickknacks, including a helmet visor hastily made of cardboard, added just the "right" touches to his armor; and though his attire looked ridiculous, Quejana imaged it to be the finest in the world.
Since every good knight needed a horse, Quejana went to his stables, where he found only his dilapidated old nag, its hide blemished and its hooves full of cracks. But fancying it a healthy, noble steed, he renamed it "Rocinante," for "superlative Nag."
A knight, as well as his mount, ought to have a dignified, sonorous name. And so' Alonso Quejana determined henceforth to be known as Don Quixote de la Mancha, after his native village. “

TO silgado106
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:27 pm
“…we attacked you….behaviour to defend one's self…”
Unquote
Please refer to norm Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:43 am
To LilMissTragic
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:07 pm
“…So, in a way, your more like us than you think!”
Unquote
No comment
To LilMissTragic
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:11 pm
“…I'm near enough over my socialphobia. I'm secure in myself and very far from helpless…”
Unquote
“…And so, the poor man who had read so much about great knights of the past now came upon the idea of becoming… native village”

wistful_dementia
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:18 pm
“….Are you just slightly mentally incapacitated or mildly retarded?

Look I agree with you view point..”
Unquote
X= 0, me=X , therefore me= 0
To

wistful_dementia
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:50 pm
Check Libby OHare

To guest
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:27 am
I am ready to bet my life that you did not understand a word of what you pasted.

Anonymous

ohhh.... please don't bet pitiful person... you are probably too young to die and who knows, there just might be hope for you.

-Jp

norm said:
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:47 am
How would you describe a filthy look? The idea of someone giving a “filthy” look needs someone who expects and is looking for it?

you might actualy have something there norm, thanx for the insight.

worrydoll said:
hey -jp hoe gaat het in nederlands? is alles goed met jou? ik vindt het nederlands altijd prachtig man en de mensen zo lief en vriendelijk :D ik vindt ook de bier heel lekker :D

hey worrydoll alles goed hier, waar kom jij vandaan? heel lekker dat bier ja :D

-Jp

LilMissTragic said:
This is to JP for earlier...FFS man, I was being sarcastic towards norm, not you...go reread it!

oh yeah, i figured that at first but the words Yet another.....and then in the new sentence after it Anyways, Norm..... gave me the impression it was directed towards me the way it was formulated.

no sweat though, i was was just making sure.
i like to confront people when i think those kind of things. Fuck you! norm hehehehehe :p well thanx for the insight....

wistful_dementia

"to all my lovers:

To Worrydoll "

1) "How would you describe a filthy look? The idea of someone
giving a “filthy” look needs someone who expects and is looking
for it? body language is tricky and is usually interpreted according
to our paradigms, ex if you see a man blowing in his coffee you
assume he wants to make it colder, however if you see a man blowing
in his hand you assume he wants to make it warmer, in both cases
he’s blowing."

Hey Norm how about these for definitions (you know you love it):

pedant:b : one who one who makes an unimaginative show of knowledge and who unduly emphasizes minutiae in the presentation or use of knowledge.

I think this is the point that 'NOrm' is trying to make:
paradigm:3 : a philosophical and theoretical framework of a scientific school or discipline within which theories, laws, and generalizations and the experiments performed in support of them are formulated; broadly : a philosophical or theoretical framework of any kind...

So you are stating the obvious with no real intentions on educating but rather to try to make a show ( and probably intimidate with those big, big words)... ooohhh scary....

... but you would love to fool yourself
into believing that you know better. Sometimes a blow is a blow and
sometimes when someone blows directly in your face he/she MAY have an obvious intention. If we want to tell ourselves better by saying
that we should just ignore that person because he has issues we can,
other times we CHOOSE to be human and respond back. It all depends
on at that moment how emotional we are and to what extent we deem
him/her worthy of a response. I think many of us assume that you have
half of a brain... but apparently maybe, just maybe we are wrong.

2)"I did mention that I was seeking help, so who’s not reading?" And
that gave us pause to think...hmmm, maybe this person really is
capable of reasoning and is trying to show us the value of accepting
ourselves no matter what another person thinks... to just come out w/
it... and then you go on to do your usual self esteem saving move...
oh, I just mess with you guys for giggles (paraphrasing, my pedant friend) .. any irony there?

So that leads me to other legit questions.... do you have any other
mental illnesses, including personality disorders or are you incapable
of a logical flow of thoughts (which may be a symtom of a disorder)?

3)'…so we socialphobes being tired of people who understand
nothing of socialphobia besides a distorted, biased, narrow,
subjective and 'ego-centric' (self centered) view. Yes, when we
are patronized and insulted we attack back...'

Unqoute

"Is that how people see you? Or is that how you THINK people see you?
Your cure is in your answer." No that's only how I saw you... not all people.

Look my point of this discussion isn't to win a point at all cost but to learn something and hopefully teach you something...I know there are
elements of truth.. but overall you are wrong.. ask for proof do you?
that is what I have been doing and will continue to do. By the way,
just to give you a pat on the ass.. yes, I use to be defensive towards
people, but I have been dealing with that and I know that most people
aren't like you... see I am getting better.. much better than I use
to be when I was at my worst socialphobia. Oh yeah see my prior posting about brain chemistry and look at my arguments holistically if you can.

I have given up on teaching you anything because you are much too smart and arrogant to learn. It is apparent from the evidence that you are trying to give us tough love and trying to make a point (teach us something). But then you freak out on us when we don't go 'awe' norm may have something there... therefore it is ok for norm to insult us...no actually thinking humans can learn from direct rational conversation (actually they learn better this way). So while your grandious intention may have an element of truth in them, the method that you use is not a good one.
Ok, now go save face and say but I am just getting shit and giggle
by messing with you.

'... basically with your words you directed us to fulfill your preconcieved notions….'

"Conspiracy theory… " Ok, honestly, you take something out of context..
how about addressing the entire evidence of my 'conspiracy theory' and
tell me how I am wrong... your preconcieved notion: that somehow you have something to teach by your insults and we should just listen, if we don't then somehow we are just fulfilling our defensive roles which is at the root of our problems... maybe we are defensive (at least I am) but
that doesn't mean that I am wrong in that you believe you have a right
to insult, are some how more knowledgable or 'better' than us just because you find it natural and easier to socialize. But I've already addressed that in my prior postings...

wistful_dementia
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:18 pm
“….Are you just slightly mentally incapacitated or mildly retarded?

'Look I agree with you view point..'
Unquote

Yes, my young sophist and pedant... it is possible to agree with one point
without agreeing with the entire argument or concept.. you have proved
my point that...

"Check Libby OHare"... maybe you are in fact the autistic one... some autistic people have the inability to take a logical abstract argument and see how certain concepts fit into the bigger picture. PS: How is your
attention span? If you had bothered reading my prior posting, you would know that I already came to the conclusion that I was inncorrect when I said that I was afraid of having Apergers... I have demonstrated that I have the ability for casual conversation.. I just need more practice at it. It's called growing and learning. It may be something you might be interested in checking into, if you are not too 'cool' to do so.

Just give it up... I can run rings around your simple-minded pedantry
your arguments don't add up and are generally wrong, even the points that you try to make when you take minutae (that you are so found of) out of context... and funny I can prove you wrong by addressing all of your arguments not by doing the old trick where someone makes attacks on other peoples characters or avoids the other person arguments all together just so that you are able to make a point... that is called sophistry: look it up you may actually learn something. But maybe you are so narcisitic and arrogant that you would start trying to insult a word in the dictionary because it offended you and you know... you know... just know that you are right. Yes, I have sarcastically insulted you and attacked your character because you have shown me that you don't want to learn anything and that you some how have the right to do so without anyone else being able to do so. But, unlike you I have addressed your argument and don't have to take things out of context.

So if you are so unafraid, why don't you pick some of our subjects that
may actually prove true and even the ones that don't and argue about those without taking phrases out of context. Other wise it is evidence
that you have something to hide ;) and can only insult and take a biased
approach which boosts your self esteem. It's obvious that you only want
to prove a point not by being correct but by skirting around issues
and attacking people's characteristics Now why don't you do something nonsensical by bring up Libby oHare, because you obviously can't win an argument intelligently. As if wining an argument is any better than actually learning something useful from them and being able to have the courage to admit that at times you may be wrong.

If you don't have anything meaningful and semi-accurate to add then I will ignore any additional remarks from you. And now, now Norm I don't
hate you but I just have to cut off the abuse... we both have to get something out of this relationship... and no I don't love you either :D

No I am sorry, you are right about one thing... it is obvious that you are a fool... I blush not because you insult me, but because I am embarrassed by your foolish absurdity. This is below all of us to keep responding to you.

Take care.

Anonymous

Obviously, you threw at me everything you think of yourself, I am NOT you, I bet everybody you know well enough, is a bastard, liar, cheater,…etc. your list never ends.
You hate life, you believe you came to it by mistake…or is it for punishment? Only god knows how you regard it.
You sound old.
I hope you get what you deserve in life…….but again maybe you already did !
: )

wistful_dementia

Ok I can’t resist putting yourself in place one last time…

Like I said, “and funny I can prove you wrong by addressing all of your arguments not by doing the old trick where someone makes attacks on other peoples characters or avoids the other person arguments all together just so that you are able to make a point... that is called sophistry: look it up you may actually learn something.”

“Obviously, you threw at me everything you think of yourself, I am NOT you, I bet everybody you know well enough, is a bastard, liar, cheater,…etc. your list never ends.

Obvious? Can you prove that? no.. I didn’t think so. You are taking the pseudo-intellectual way out by trying to lable words as projecting. But you have no real evidence of that. You are just being paranoid. I don't hate you norm. Once again instead of making an intelligent point you either try to mind read or you insult.

‘Only god knows?’ I guess it is possible that only God knows. You don’t. Honestly though, the older I get the more I love life because I realize that there are actually a lot of good people out there. ‘My list’… boy you are both a genius and psychic…. Where did I put that list? Can you tell me that also?

“You sound old.”

Ha-ha, I sound old? No you are only immature… once you reach 30, if you make it that far, you will find that out.

I hope you get what you deserve in life…….but again maybe you already did !
: )”

I deserve? No, no. Nobody deserves abuse or unjust punishment, harsh lessons that serve nothing except to boost ones self esteem, etc.. But that’s fine, because I have learned that I as an adult have the capability to take responsibility for my emotions and actions, and to live my life to the best of my capability. And, to be happy regardless of a few delusional twits like yourself who may exist 

So who is leading who? You allow people to control your emotions by getting upset and angry. You also attack those who you really have no idea about. And, you are the one who obsessively comes back to this site just to fulfill your delusions of grandeur.

Norm it appears as though you are running out of steam. You didn't take my advice completely: apparently you aren't getting mad, but maybe you are gettin sad? A sign of entering the depressive phase of bipolar. Don't worry, I am sure that you will be back once you enter your manic phase again.

And it is obvious that you aren’t nearly as intelligent as you want to believe.. so this is my last response for real. Unless you want to post your phone number ;). I am now going to ignore you just as everyone else who you supposedly have power over is doing. Just tell me have you learned anything at all? At least do yourself a favor tell your therapist about this site and your possible list of mental illnesses.

PS: But I being a psyche major and philosophy minor, am not intimidated by norm at all because he has demonstrated his inferiority and inability to carry on a rational argument. He is interesting, I could sit there all day analyzing his ignorance and apparent mental disorders. But, I apologize to everyone for responding to Norm. I know not everyone here share my interest. It won’t happen again.

Anonymous

Evaluation of Troll

I hope nobody minds if I just sit on the fence to monitor 'Norm', who has all the attributes of an accomplished forum Troll.