Insecure people!

Anonymous

yeah, your right he's a troll. psycho babble... naw, what wist said is relavent and correct...no babble.

Anonymous

This topic is sooo dead and burried

bladah, bladah, blah... what was that psychobable are you trying to turn this topic into a troll support group?... hehe.... awe, poor norm.... there, there...

Anonymous

Wistful... I think you bring up some very good, logical points, and if you have something to say to or about Norm, I don't think you should feel the need to apologise, or stop posting! Like Nike--- "Just Do It!" :wink:

Anonymous

I am sorry that I put myself down to the level of people whose greatest challenge in life is to look people in the eye, what the hell was I thinking !!!
Wist, you still fail to get my approval, I didn’t get time to read your post but again anything more than two lines out of you is a waste of time.
: )

Anonymous

that's because norm is incapable of reading anything over 2 lines... lmao....

approval: the latest catch phrase for idiots...

Anonymous

Norm, you are such a 'loving' little loser, why don't you do something productive like shoot yourself. By the way, did you ever talk to that therapist? :D

Anonymous

Awe, but Normy you waste your time here, so why not waste some more of your 'significant' time reading Wistfuls posts... the big bad bully is probably afraid too....lmao!!!!!!!!!! Norm should look up 'Pine Castle' :)

Anonymous

if 'everyone' here is looking for 'approval' then that means Norm is looking for disapproval. Who's more normal here?

Besides it's a natural motivation to want to be approved by the one's you like... just not to an excessive degree or to look for approval from the likes of normy...the one's who say otherwise are either too unaware of themselves to realize that. But norm is just too cool for approval; can never be too cool for disapproval though...: )

Anonymous

"you still fail to get my approval" like wist ever wanted it, I am sure... like he said you avoid to save yourself the embarassment... how ironic huh? self-esteem saving move I think...

Anonymous

Ok, let’s see…what is your purpose in life? Are you just a number on the chart? I think so, people like you can’t and won’t contribute to serious issues, as usual you spend your days and nights speaking to your mirror (who else dare u to speak to) while imagining yourself in a conference where you are the coolest speaker ever, day dreaming is what you guys are capable of, and while you are in this trance, every thing is happening, war, inventions, major breakthroughs in life. You represent the fat of the society, and you are as good as not being there, so at least shut up and show some respect to people who do make a difference.

The world is made of people who make things happen, people who watch things happen and people who wonder what is happening, you being the later.

End of lessons morons.

Anonymous

Haha- norm makes serious contributions... he can't even carry on a logical conversation: idiot.
norm, how exactly do you contribute? by obsessing about people that you only think you know about? You are a waste... you contribute to the world by making it a worse place for everyone. I will make more of a contribution than your shallow, narrow-minded, delusional self will ever make.

end of story my simple-minded friend : )

Anonymous

we keep leading him back.. like cattle to the slaughter.. he's addicted... I wonder if he ever brought up those issues to his therapist. Poor guy... could everyone just leave him alone. Let him have his ego boost by giving him the last word. He obviously needs it.

Anonymous

Norm... isn't it obvious BY NOW that you aren't making an impression here? Why don't you find some other forum to try to feed your disorders, or make your own. You are genuinely pathetic. I wish that I could post a smiley here grabbing his package and I'd tell you: "RIGHT HERE!"

Anonymous

nobody got balls anymore to stand up for what u scum represent? I always knew u would be scared by now.

Anonymous

First Norm, on one point, I have to agree with you. It is really no body elses fault if you have SA. However I don't think anyone or most people on here blame others for their problem. Of course they shouldn't. The way you react to a situation is entirely under your control. That said, isn't it a bit silly to expect people to be polite and peacefully discuss the issue, when you just abuse them? The fact is, no one does this to be cool. If someone is just being cool by being quiet, then they don't have SA.

I think I can speak for everyone with SA that if they could make it go away they would. It feels like sh*t to have it. People aren't just going to live through that pain for nothing. Thing is, your sort of right in that people with SA are rather self absorbed and are really judging others for how they think they will be judged. BUT and its a big BUT, if it was a simple as learning to trust people, no one would have it. A couple of cliched comments will not cure people.

Rather than try to understand your agressive behaviour, I am just going to ask, what is your motive for coming on here and abusing people? I hope your not trying to help because your really doing a bad job. As you have shared, you have problems, I'm sure you wouldn't like people telling your faking it, or you just need to try harder or some crap like that. But thats what you are doing here to us. Thing is Norm, you can't really be secure if you don't have control over your emotions. Can you really say that having your problem is better than our problem?
Perhaps your time would be better spent dealing with your own problems rather than on here trying and really only trying to deal with ours.