Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Wish this site could have a "like" option for posts. Even if it was just made private so only the receiver got notification that their post was liked.

No negative option, and no typing comments, just clicking on a positive "like" button which automatically sends a private notification to the OP, that a particular post has been "liked".
There are many posts on here that people put a lot of effort into and are extremely helpful! I think if the poster got information that their post was really appreciated, it might encourage them to post their valuable advice more often. Just sayin' :)

P.S. I am saying this because I would like to encourage OP's of great posts to post more, but I don't want to have to send PM's for all of the posts I like, because that would just seem creepy to the posters! lol :bigsmile:
^ Good idea! :thumbup:

Scandic123

When I'm angry or happy/excited, my heart often flutters in a way. It feels, perhaps, a bit like there's a butterfly in the middle of my heart. I've met a nice guy on the internet and we're practically friends by now, and I get this feeling very often while writing with him. I'm also thinking about him now and then, and I'm even starting to fantasize a little if you know what I mean. I'm thinking that I might be bisexual (and btw, he's gay).

Xervello

Wish this site could have a "like" option for posts. Even if it was just made private so only the receiver got notification that their post was liked.

No negative option, and no typing comments, just clicking on a positive "like" button which automatically sends a private notification to the OP, that a particular post has been "liked".
There are many posts on here that people put a lot of effort into and are extremely helpful! I think if the poster got information that their post was really appreciated, it might encourage them to post their valuable advice more often. Just sayin' :)

P.S. I am saying this because I would like to encourage OP's of great posts to post more, but I don't want to have to send PM's for all of the posts I like, because that would just seem creepy to the posters! lol :bigsmile:

I like that idea, as well. :thumbup:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Pu.berty wrecks everything. Before I was twelve I had it all figured out. Now that I'm in my late thirties, my hormones or whatever are starting to give up the ghost, and I feel like I'm making this long, loop-road back to who I was when I was a kid. It makes me think nature plays a much bigger role in things than I did before.

****rty wrecks everything. Before I was twelve I had it all figured out. Now that I'm in my late thirties, my hormones or whatever are starting to give up the ghost, and I feel like I'm making this long, loop-road back to who I was when I was a kid. It makes me think nature plays a much bigger role in things than I did before.

And having to shave every day sucks!!!

Pu.berty wrecks everything. Before I was twelve I had it all figured out. Now that I'm in my late thirties, my hormones or whatever are starting to give up the ghost, and I feel like I'm making this long, loop-road back to who I was when I was a kid. It makes me think nature plays a much bigger role in things than I did before.
^ I am curious, what do you mean "I feel like I'm making this long.........to who I was when I was a kid"?

I think I'm gonna be sick..

An SD card with over two hundred online accounts (username/passwords) and twelve or so registration keys for software I've bought just flat out stopped working and I can't recover the data.

This is a problem. I intentionally didn't make backups because the data was sensitive. Oh man.

I think I'm gonna be sick..

An SD card with over two hundred online accounts (username/passwords) and twelve or so registration keys for software I've bought just flat out stopped working and I can't recover the data.

This is a problem. I intentionally didn't make backups because the data was sensitive. Oh man.

Nuclear launch codes perhaps?