Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

How exactly does one become a moderator? If someone could answer this i would appreciate it.

qualified applicants will be subjected to a rigorous screening process to determine their suitability for the position

English_ouija_board.jpg

followed, of course, by the ritual flogging

BlueWeepingRose

Well I got my medication switched: I hope this medication works this time. Prozac really made me numb and I didn't even want to get out of days on most days. Today is starting out well so far; I'm feeling good today. So that's a plus! :)

Just came on shift at work to find that one of our c.n.c. lathes is messed up. Bad position sensor. Yay! I'm glad we don't have the parts here to fix it or i might have to actually do something...

MikeyC

qualified applicants will be subjected to a rigorous screening process to determine their suitability for the position

English_ouija_board.jpg

Since I listen to death metal, that ouija board is no match. :mad:

English_ouija_board.jpg

That's no fair. I'm pretty sure I've sat on ghosts once or twice.. They're going to be totally biased.

So I'm well away from everyone else in the machine shop right now and I'm listening to some Black Sabbath . Its somewhat ... soul soothing.

Tomorrow i leave work early and my ex friend-with-benefits' mom called me yesterday to ask if i'd fix her lawn mower for her. The dad is out of town working on an oil pipeline and the son is overseas in the army and the ex F.W.B. don't know a wrench from a hammer. So I'm gonna do it. The wife knows all this but I'm taking one of the kids anyway just so i have a witness and someone to hand me tools.

EDIT. I don't enjoy being in a position like this but the woman really don't have anyone else to help her and she's a real good person. I just have kinda mixed feelings.

Last edited:

SoScared

Wherever You Go, There You Are ... I never try to turn it into something it's not designed to be; some sort of ongoing, undefined and intentionless attachment.

xSleepy

I started dinner really late and now I'm annoyed. I hate rushing but every night it seems like I'm rushing to get things done.

I guess that's what happens when you're a hardcore procrastinator.

Kiwong

I was listening to a radio interview and the lady said "Anyone expecting to reach a pinnacle of contentment in life, and live happily ever after will be disappointed." Life isn't like that.

I was also thinking that the really dark times in my life, and how I responded, led to the happiest moments I have ever experienced. If I hadn't experienced those bad times, that made me wake up and fight, I'd be lost somewhere in a beige existence without hope.

It seems like a paradox that this last six years, where I have shared my life with severe anxiety have been some of my best. Get that up ya, anxiety

Last edited:

SoScared

"Anyone expecting to reach a pinnacle of contentment in life, and live happily ever after will be disappointed." Life isn't like that.
I think that I was nearly there then substance abuse got the better of me again for a few days. I'm gonna try again. I do believe that most of us can find contentment. Shooting ourselves in the foot does not help.

Kiwong

I think that I was nearly there then substance abuse got the better of me again for a few days. I'm gonna try again. I do believe that most of us can find contentment. Shooting ourselves in the foot does not help.

Sure you can find happiness and contentment, in moments, but not all the time. In my experience happy ever after doesn't exist, happy ever now is what I chase after.

Kiwong

I have to give up caffeine. I want to see how long I can go without, and how my anxiety improves.

Day O