Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

I have come to love bourbon so much that I'm planning on taking a trip to Kentucky this year to tour a few distilleries.

Where I live it's now the anniversary of the official birth of the greatest nation on earth! ALL HAIL!!!

...that's meant to be a joke by the way, lest anyone take offense.

Last edited:
Ok so having neighbors isn't all bad, no. Meeting some new people and this lady has a 17.5 hand German warm-blood Hanoverian horse she needs me to ride for her! *pinches self* Only the most beautiful, athletic horse breed on the planet. I rode one once before and it was life changing. No other horse I have ever ridden came close to it. Now I have one in my backyard. Horse angels are looking down on me apparently ♥
^Yay for something good happening in your life, Molly! :thumbup:

When I read the "warm-blooded" part my weird brain interpreted that to mean that the horse is a "male" and he is constantly trying to get friendly with the female horses! :shyness: :eek:h:

here's the meaning of it with horse breeds

Warmbloods are a group of middle-weight horse types and breeds, primarily originating in Europe, registered with organizations that are characterized by open studbook policy, studbook selection, and the aim of breeding for equestrian sport. The term distinguishes these horses from both heavy draft horses ("cold bloods") and refined light saddle horses such as the Thoroughbred and Arabian ("hot bloods"). Though modern warmbloods are descended from heavier agricultural types systematically upgraded by hotblood influence, the term does not imply that warmbloods are direct crosses of "cold" and "hot".
^ Thank you for clearing that up for those of us who don't know a lot about horses, and were wondering what it meant exactly. :bigsmile:

onehandclapping

This guy's accent makes him sound like he's saying "buttnets" instead of "botnets".

I... am a twelve-year-old and can't watch this video without laughing.

:)
I had something similar a while back while watching a video, the line in a song was "it's not a cracker but!.."
I had deliberately decided to change its grammar to "it's not a cracker butt!" for my own amusement lol.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Where I live it's now the anniversary of the official birth of the greatest nation on earth! ALL HAIL!!!

...that's meant to be a joke by the way, lest anyone take offense.

Huh?... I don't see any celebrations in Australia today... :thinking::giggle:

Argentum

The only good thing about Windows is that it lets me know ahead of time to stay away by proudly advertising security flaws as features.

Steiner

New relationship but not really sure it's gonna work out~ been very honest with it but yeah- maybe this is the life of someone who is poor with social skills. I get joy out of chatting with them but still I feel like they have high expectations of me when I would prefer someone that has no expectations at all and accepts me as I am. Mainly a lot of flaws/self deprecation.

Is sort of like my first relationship ever and she is my opposite- very very experienced. Honestly not sure if I can handle this but I'll consider it a good experience while it lasts. Also probably not good thinking to get into a relationship expecting it to fail. Just trying to be very honest with everything and I was thinking that people and relationships are like trying on different shoes so even if it ends up falling apart I'm not gonna let myself get too down about it because sometimes the shoe just doesn't fit or feel comfortable so we have to try another shoe. Better than trying to fit into shoes you're not comfortable with.

Then some people just remain barefoot for their entire lives which doesn't sound that bad actually. The older I get the more I like the idea of singledom. Though I also like the idea of bonding with someone and I may never someone that can put up with me longterm so it's worth a shot.

Either way- she's pretty perfect except for her expectations of me lol. I feel like I'll let her down or something. I just need to keep up this hard work for the next month and pass my classes, she doesn't like when I get depressed about them and end up not doing my schoolwork. Sort of encourages me to actually focus more but then at times she doesn't because I end up talking with her all night~ I don't expect it to last but who knows, maybe it will, maybe it won't.

I feel pretty stone cold about it because I can do with or without the relationship at this point.

If she breaks up with me then that's okay. If she doesn't then I can still be horny/romantic/stupid with someone and I've come to accept that people are always coming and going. Based on her history I tend to feel like she'll go pretty quickly on me but- she said she has changed from her past and is completely different now aka she is now having anxiety issues and is completely different than she used to be and I can sort of see how she is a lot different than what she had done in her past. I guess in a lot of cases it's not good to look into your partner's past but yeah it came up and was sort of revealing. Intimidating even. I guess it's better to find out though than to wonder, not like I didn't know, I sort of had an idea but yeah.

Last edited:

AlienGeranium

One of the most important qualities to have in life is being able to get back up after falling I think. Unless you have hella good balance, it's a skill we'll all need to some degree in our lives.

I don't know if it's a skill I have anymore.

Wow. Okay.

Tried Omegle to see if it was as bad as people say it is. Met a bunch of horny thirteen years olds and a few dozen bots. That's an endeavour I won't be repeating.

Wow. Okay.

Tried Omegle to see if it was as bad as people say it is. Met a bunch of horny thirteen years olds and a few dozen bots. That's an endeavour I won't be repeating.

"When you use Omegle, we pick someone else at random so you can have a one-on-one chat." nope...never