Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Not rude at all. Following someone along in a car and staring at them is harassment.

Thank you - that makes me feel better. I have kind of a skewed view on politeness and feel like I have to be polite to everyone even when someone is making me uncomfortable.

MollyBeGood

Thank you - that makes me feel better. I have kind of a skewed view on politeness and feel like I have to be polite to everyone even when someone is making me uncomfortable.

Sounds like someone's version of catcalling with a vehicle. Would creep me out, too! People/children get abducted all of the time by creeps in cars.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I hate when I watch a movie and then half way through it I realize not only did I already watch this movie, but it was so unremarkable that it took me 1 hour to realize it

Odo

Banned
Rupert Murdoch just bought National Geographic.

I'm pretty sure that within a year or two, they're going to be talking about how climate change is 'just a theory' that's 'heavily criticized' by 'reputable scientists'.

It's truly a sign of the times when the owner of Fox News can buy out an organization that has been non-profit for 127 years.

S_Spartan

It's truly a sign of the times when the owner of Fox News can buy out an organization that has been non-profit for 127 years.

All part of the decline.

Of course someone will be along shortly to tell us that we are actually living in the greatest times in the history of the world.

People have been so brainwashed to believe that having that elite, 1% upper ruling class is actually a *good* thing that to speak out against it immediately makes you a so******t, or whatever else "ist" they have attached to it, but it's always a negative connotation.

Pretty smart of them!

Of course there is still enough money in circulation to keep the common man placated as he/she rides to work in their (leased/financed) upscale SUV to their corporate or government job.

Many of them feel that they are downright rich!

So the elite will keep buying up the world while the working class keeps itself entertained.

This is nothing new. It's just a softer version of land owners/serfs.

S_Spartan

All part of the decline.

Of course someone will be along shortly to tell us that we are actually living in the greatest times in the history of the world.

People have been so brainwashed to believe that having that elite, 1% upper ruling class is actually a *good* thing that to speak out against it immediately makes you a so******t, or whatever else "ist" they have attached to it, but it's always a negative connotation.

Pretty smart of them!

Of course there is still enough money in circulation to keep the common man placated as he/she rides to work in their (leased/financed) upscale SUV to their corporate or government job.

Many of them feel that they are downright rich!

So the elite will keep buying up the world while the working class keeps itself entertained.

This is nothing new. It's just a softer version of land owners/serfs.

hahaha! It blanked out the word "soci@list"! I guess because the middle of that word refers to a sex enhancing drug?

Lately I've been craving spicy food like a pregnant woman.

Definitely not pregnant though.
Junk food for the junk mood :thumbup:

Myself, i feeling a tad like some like (no not milk'n'cookies, but for the "adults" amongst us, including "psuedo-adults") milk & vodka, and i might indulge myself since being in a particulalry crazy mad-as-hatters mood, more so than the usual - OOPS TOO LATE - i'm already on the 2nd glass :bigsmile: (so much for self-control! hehe)

hahaha! It blanked out the word "soci@list"! I guess because the middle of that word refers to a sex enhancing drug?
Actually, as i've come accross this a few times, the filter blocks any word with "******" in it to stop spammers). Think it was in the word "spe******t" from memory.

Of course someone will be along shortly to tell us that we are actually living in the greatest times in the history of the world
YES WE CERTAINLY ARE!!! (mind you, i would also say that if now we were living in the "the depression" era, or the world wars .. but that aside, you CAN FULLY TRUST my judgement on this!)

Well, with them in control (esp behind the scenes) whats the WORST that can go wrong??? :bigsmile:

S_Spartan

YES WE CERTAINLY ARE!!! (mind you, i would also say that if now we were living in the "the depression" era, or the world wars .. but that aside, you CAN FULLY TRUST my judgement on this!)

I thank you for coming along and clearing that up!

But...

It's true that even poor people are living somewhat comfortably now(compared to 100 years ago). There is no WW but we are always told that we are constantly living under the gun of terrorism. There is no depression but we are told that things could collapse at any moment.

So yes, we have more comfort but we have traded comfort for community which in turn has created more anxiety...

MollyBeGood

I want some booze to drink and some good food to eat. Those recipe sites like Yummly are tortuous when you are broke and cannot get any food! Plus all the awesome drink recipes out there. I could just make food and drinks forever and be happy!

Ithior

Having stomach/bowel sounds in quiet places really bothers me and makes me very anxious. I have heard other people's sounds though, so I guess I'm not that much of a freak, but in their cases it seems to be much more sporadic while in my case it is fairly regular. From what I can tell from my research, it doesn't seem like medicine helps, so I'm now gonna try to cope with it and let it be. We'll see how it goes tonight, it's my first class of the semester. I can take an anxiety pill beforehand because my dad is driving me there today, but when I start driving there myself I won't be able to take it.