Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I am a fundamentally broken human being, it is amazing that I am still alive at 53, but I have been through so much I wonder when that will take its toll.

I really think I'm fundamentally broken as well Kiwong..
I want to live life so badly, I get out there and enjoy it while its happening.. but still struggle with it. Then for some reason I feel like I just want to die.

Not admiring humanity as a whole doesn't help I guess.. Maybe thats why I like the thought of a 'The walking dead' scenario really happening.. Just me and a few others trying to survive, and you can go around smashing up all the dip shit human beings that have been zombified and no one would care.

Kiwong

I really think I'm fundamentally broken as well Kiwong..
I want to live life so badly, I get out there and enjoy it while its happening.. but still struggle with it. Then for some reason I feel like I just want to die.

Not admiring humanity as a whole doesn't help I guess.. Maybe thats why I like the thought of a 'The walking dead' scenario really happening.. Just me and a few others trying to survive, and you can go around smashing up all the dip shit human beings that have been zombified and no one would care.

Same here, Pug, I've really battled to survive and to live. I actually love parts of my life, I feel fortunate to be alive and enjoy the things I do. I don't want to die. There are many things I would miss, but for the most part my life with people is something I wouldn't miss.

Talking about introversion, extraversion, and social anxiety in my psychology class today, my professor said he believes many - maybe most - people with social anxiety are extraverts because they have a deep desire to socialize and are unable to, whereas an introvert might not be as upset as much of the time about lack of connection. Not to say socially anxious introverts would never feel distress due to loneliness, etc, but theoretically they would be better able to cope with being alone a lot than an extravert because they are more inclined to want to be alone more often anyway.

Given it's a sliding spectrum, I wonder if one can fall at different points on the scale at different times of life as opposed to it being a fundamental aspect of one's personality. I say this because I fit the definition of introvert much more as a child to my late teens, but as an adult I find myself falling more toward the extraverted side (with social anxiety). It's probably more complicated than that though, and I have thought for a while now I might be smack in the middle anyway.

planemo

bfacc7305d8e01331376005056a9545d

I keep con mg back to this thread, and every time I read this.... I cringe.

I grew up with a bunch of sisters.... I remember pulling the hair out. Gah.

Yeah, it's super disgusting. I don't even want to think about what was cultivating in what was essentially a sponge for everyone's dirty shower water.

It's even worse when you think about the fact we had never cleaned it since we moved in almost ten years ago, so a bunch of it probably belonged to the previous owners.

I have the same problem with writing and posting my posts too, node, Graeme, Puma. :eek:h:
And yes while it is comforting to read that I am not alone with this posting problem, It is also sad that there are probably more of us in here that suffer with actually posting what we have written. :sad:

It makes me wonder how much stuff that could've influenced people's situations and friendships on here and elsewhere has been left unsaid out of sheer pressure of how it could be perceived or judged.

That's typically why I ignore my own impulses when it comes to these things and finish the post by whatever means and just post it. I mean, unless it's strongly controversial, what's the worst that could happen? People learn a bit more about how our minds work? It's quite a silly thing to be afraid of when you think about it.

I still need to watch another one of his films. I cannot think of the name right now...

This looks pretty good, you're right! Thankies for sharing:thumbup: Nothing like a good love story.

I just watched Trainwreck and I need to clear my mental palette now lol

It was too weird watching Amy Shumemaker doing a happy ever after for me!

Are you talking about Enter The Void?
I haven't seen it all the way through because I kind of lost interest, but that could have just been my mood. I have trouble focusing when watching movies sometimes because I think too much.

Anyway, I've yet to see Trainwreck, but it looked funny.

You're welcome! Always happy to share as well as hear about new movies :)

MollyBeGood

Are you talking about Enter The Void?
I haven't seen it all the way through because I kind of lost interest, but that could have just been my mood. I have trouble focusing when watching movies sometimes because I think too much.

Anyway, I've yet to see Trainwreck, but it looked funny.

You're welcome! Always happy to share as well as hear about new movies :)

Yes, it was Enter the Void. Was too weird to keep me interested. I still want to give it a chance, maybe my mood was off too. I have a tendency to have trouble digesting some movies if my mood isn't right for them..maybe it's AADD idk Sometimes I just can't stand too arty self-interested movies. Other times they are great.

Yes, it was Enter the Void. Was too weird to keep me interested. I still want to give it a chance, maybe my mood was off too. I have a tendency to have trouble digesting some movies if my mood isn't right for them..maybe it's AADD idk Sometimes I just can't stand too arty self-interested movies. Other times they are great.

Yeah, I know what you mean :p