Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dean01

Saw ''Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street'' last night.

I enjoyed the crap out of it. :B

i never saw the film but i worked on it and a nightmare at christmas which also stared both bonham carter and depp.
ive sat in the barbers chair, it was cool. :) ::p:

i never saw the film but i worked on it and a nightmare at christmas which also stared both bonham carter and depp.
ive sat in the barbers chair, it was cool. :) ::p:

When you say 'worked on' do you mean it in the sense of 'helped make it' or am I misinterpreting? Either way, that's pretty badass. :3

dean01

When you say 'worked on' do you mean it in the sense of 'helped make it' or am I misinterpreting? Either way, that's pretty badass. :3

haha im no actor, my dads company deals with all the props and set removals. hes currently be working on the new marvel film captain america.
i miss my job.

NoModernRomance

I feel sick right now.. In a couple hours I'm calling in to quit a job I've had for one day. It's a job I shouldn't have started in the first place. I'm worried about their reaction.. ::(:

NoModernRomance

Don't worry too much, its not unusual for people to realise that they've made the wrong choice and to leave a new job - I once got a job as when the first choice left after a week :]

...and people get better offers and leave

I suppose. I just feel bad because I hadn't intended to quit right away. And the man who hired me took his time to get me going. I feel like I wasted his time.

Rembrandt Broam

I suppose. I just feel bad because I hadn't intended to quit right away.

I tend to feel anxious about quitting jobs, no matter how long I've been there. It usually feels like it's going to be a confrontational situation, which are the types I have a tendency to avoid.

And the man who hired me took his time to get me going. I feel like I wasted his time.

You're telling him as soon as you've realised this isn't the job for you. You really can't do any more than that. You're being as fair to him as you can be. Sometimes these things just don't work out.

NoModernRomance

I tend to feel anxious about quitting jobs, no matter how long I've been there. It usually feels like it's going to be a confrontational situation, which are the types I have a tendency to avoid.

You're telling him as soon as you've realised this isn't the job for you. You really can't do any more than that. You're being as fair to him as you can be. Sometimes these things just don't work out.

True. I'm not quitting out of spite or anything like that. And it would be pointless to continue a job that simply won't work for me.

Even worst case, if the conversation is awkward.. it will end I suppose.:rolleyes:

B

Beatrice

This may sound weird, but I'm known for having occasional moments of weirdness. Okay, if I'm honest I'll admit I have rather frequent moments of weirdness. Anyhow.

Dancing naked in my room, in front of the mirror with some great music on, is a great temporary relief for BDD. I love observing the beauty of my human form, how it moves and how it's put together.

All perverted thoughts aside, it feels great, natural, and an instant if not permanent body image boost.

Bring on the pervy comments :cool:

:p

B

Beatrice

That sounds great, filming it and sending it to random strangers on forums would probably help your BDD further.

Is this sarcasm? I don't want to get defensive but... I really hope you're not mocking me :/

Rembrandt Broam

This may sound weird, but I'm known for having occasional moments of weirdness. Okay, if I'm honest I'll admit I have rather frequent moments of weirdness. Anyhow.

Dancing naked in my room, in front of the mirror with some great music on, is a great temporary relief for BDD. I love observing the beauty of my human form, how it moves and how it's put together.

All perverted thoughts aside, it feels great, natural, and an instant if not permanent body image boost.

Bring on the pervy comments :cool:

:p

Will "Pics or it didn't happen!" do? :D

Seriously though, I'm glad you've found something that works for you. Maybe if you do it more and more, it might provide more than temporary relief.