Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

how is what he said cruel its good exposure therapy., lol jk

I'm just saying, IF he intended it as a sarcastic/rude remark. I mean, there's nothing wrong with loving your body and being comfortable naked. Everyone sees themselves naked, as they should. Because people feel awkward about it, they cringe or get embarrassed when someone else brings something of that nature up. But I really don't care either way. Yeah, I dance naked in my room. And....? It's great. No, I don't film myself and even if I did I would never send it to anyone.

But anyway, just saying.

B

Beatrice

I was teasing, not mocking. Seriously, everyone does weird stuff in the mirror(i hope), my mother once caught me posing, the bitch was sitting in the dark in the next room, i had to make up some bull**** about looking for spots. I'm just glad she said something before i started flexing biceps.

Okay, gotcha :)

Mickery

Dancing naked in my room, in front of the mirror with some great music on, is a great temporary relief for BDD.

Have you ever considered modelling, and regardless of the answer to that, do you imagine it would help your condition?

B

Beatrice

I joke around alot, and it seems the more inappropriate it is the better, but i never mean any offence.

Here's a picture of a cat

cute-sad-kitten06.jpg

Haha awww that's so cute!

It's okay. I joke around like that all the time myself. But of course, when it comes to others I often can't tell. But I have a good sense of humor (I think).

I just took a shower, and there was this skinny spider in the upper right corner the entire time. Lmfao, voyeur spider.

B

Beatrice

Have you ever considered modelling, and regardless of the answer to that, do you imagine it would help your condition?

No, because I'm way too short and my hands are too small LOL.

Would it help? No, it would probably make it worse because I would become OBSESSED with my ENTIRE appearance.... god, it would be hell, I imagine. I would never want to be a model.

Mickery

No, because I'm way too short and my hands are too small LOL.

Would it help? No, it would probably make it worse because I would become OBSESSED with my ENTIRE appearance.... god, it would be hell, I imagine. I would never want to be a model.

Well that's not a problem, unique appearance is the raison d'être of many models and very desirable. I can't help but see you as a more presentable Lily Cole, case in point. It's such a waste, but I wouldn't dream of being pushy. Ce la vie.

dean01

someone once told me that crying is like healing, your tears wash away all the pain and misery. i really miss that person ::(:

lunarla

Feeling gooood. Woke up a little late, but decided to rush and go get my mom some orchids and a yummy candle to give to her at work. Showing affection has always been really strained with my mom, so it feels good to be able to show her in someeee way my appreciation.

I feel exhausted, but nice. Just threw around my entire room, and changed the entire setup for the better. Everything looks so nice now. :3