Storytime, gather round...

Fredscars

(is it wrong that im enjoying being the main charcater :lol: )
she was rather tall compared to the other inhabitants, and she actually had two feet. "hmm"she thought, "first people were mssing thumbs, now these pgymies have each lost a foot..i wonder whats going on"
suddenly, there was a huge bang as...

black_mamba

...black mamba crashed onto the scene on her motorbike, 'hurry up fred we're outta time, the volcanos about to blow its top and these pygmies want to eat our flesh!!'. So, scared and confused, Fred...

( :lol: I just had to get in there)

Fredscars

jumped to get on the motorbike, but flew straight over the handlebars, dragging black mamba with her. Over and over they flew untill...

GettingThere

..."I wouldn't mind a pizza" said Black Mamba to Fred. "sounds alright to me" said Fred. "What do you reckon. Italy?"....

black_mamba

..started licking the window. They were flying across the Italian bubble making factory in Milan, great time for a ...

Fredscars

bubble chocolate ice cream. Unfortunately a huge bubble encased the pod and they found themselves floating up, up,up ....

GettingThere

...away. Higher and higher they climbed until the space shuttle launched by Nasa passed by and the hot fumes from the shuttle burst their bubble.
Down down they plunged....

GettingThere

...to give them their share of icecream. At the factory the girls (our heros) met Dr Inventalli who told them of his latest invention, a time machine, and invited them to test it out. They could not resist this tempation and followed him back to his lab.......

Fredscars

only to find he caught them all in a net made of the strongest metal. they were stuck *shock horror* what on earth could they do now?
Suddenly, black mamba had a terriffic idea...

black_mamba

...she grabbed her soldering iron from her backpack and tried melting the metal net, Dr Inventalli was obviously ill-educated because he had made this trap out of aluminium, one of the weakest metals around! Looking around Fred saw a few switches beside a gigantic pink container, 'I wonder what this button does' ....

GettingThere

......she reached for the button as some appropriately suspenseful music strangely began to play in the background.....

Fredscars

and they suddenly found themselves face to face witha very nasty looking great white shark.
the jaw music began to play as..

black_mamba

the floor beneath black mamba and fred's feet to fall away. Both fell into what seemed like a bottomless pit that smelt of bottoms. 'Did you just fart?' asked mamba as the two heros continued to fall. 'Wasn't me! Must have been...

Fredscars

that amazingly talented coissant which is stuck to your head" screamed fred as they continued to fall. "i wonder where that came from."
Unfortunately, at this point they reached the bottom of the bottomlesspit that stank of bottoms and...