What are you like when you're not shy?

Section_31

probably the biggest star trek nerd your ever going to meet.

Take the collector off the simpsons, except im a skinny, 5'7 140 lbs. Then multiply his nerdiness x 40, and make it only about star trek....

yea, thats me. It strongly influenced my choice in career.

pop-princess

When i'm with people I feel totally comfortable with i'm loud (especially my laugh), outgoing and I have opinions about everything and def not scared that my opinions will clash and create conflicts. When i'm with people i'm not feeling comfortable with i'm the total opposite. I always try to "please" everyone and i'm very scared to say something controversial that will upset anyone. It's sad because deep inside i'm a person with a lot of opinions.

yourebeautiful

Im actually quite confident i noticed when im well rested with no caffeine and people just compliment me too much i start getting arrogant that i have to hold back on too much confidence lol that jus made no sense but wtf whatever

I'm the same way, I've noticed that when I am well rested my day becomes 10x better and I'm more confident in a way. I do become a little arrogant at times when people seem to treat me equally and I'm comfortable around them, then I catch myself, but hey i'm shy most of the time so i deserve to be a little too confident as well haha. If more people were open to talking to anyone without judging solely on the way someone acts or is, it would be less difficult to open up to people.

bleach

Banned
I'm a lighthearted jokester when I'm not feeling social anxiety, but sometimes it feels like that is just another mask

recluse

I can be humourous and come out with witty one liners. I used to use one liners from Arnold shwarznegger films with a work mate who was a fan.

Shyness makes me act serious, and it gives the wrong impression of me.

bcsr

I'm funny as hell. no seriously, I'm a riot. I can keep a group of friends laughing without much effort.

People routinely tell me work is boring and quiet when I'm not there. Never expected that I would be the "loud one".

Tulicks

My strengths when feeling socially normal is in communication, charisma, articulation, well outspokenness. I am well spoken, good humored <-- funny, empathetic, strong minded, assertive, quick witted... everything that I am not when suffering with social anxiety.