What are you like when you're not shy?

Magicmuffin

I act funny and say dumb jokes, more expressive. Yet I dont feel i can be like that to everyone, some poeple just don't seem to get my jokes and that's pretty much dissapointing :(

I act funny and say dumb jokes, more expressive. Yet I dont feel i can be like that to everyone, some poeple just don't seem to get my jokes and that's pretty much dissapointing :(

Did I write this post? No? I guess that means someone shares my humourous inefficiencies.

I like you :D

chibiXphantom

when im not shy (around a very small number of people) im a completely different person. im extremely random and hyper, i joke around and have.. a very high self esteem haha.
but when im not around those close friends and im back to my shy self, i never talk, hide my face, and avoid people. my self esteem is usually at rock bottom

JonnyD

i'm a word machinegun, i speak nonstop, to almost to annoying levels, i will joke about anything, and laght about anything...

basically i'm the stereotypic movie chubby friend

alspacka

I'm always quiet, whether I'm comfortable or not. But when I feel at ease, I'm just better at adding to conversations, making jokes, my mind just isn't preoccupied with SA related business anymore.

I'm nothing special when I feel at ease, and I'm glad with that.

Luka

I act nerdy, I sing random songs and dance along to music channels. If not then I'm just being overrall hyper. =D but you won't see that side of me unless I am very close to that person..

sucettes

I have lots of energy. I can act random and weird, but that's just who I am lol. I'm funny, silly, hyper and unique. Sometimes I even sing. Of course I can be serious too, I speak my mind more and share my opinions. I can also be a bit tough and I'm better at standing up for myself. It all depends on the situation and what mood I'm in. There's very few people that see this side of me though, unfortunately. I'm always trying to be myself but the social phobia makes me more quiet and discreet.

Hastings & Main

Wonderfully normal, completely at ease, very animated, full of energy, I am absolutely free from concern of what ANYbody is thinking of me (they're not thinking of me anyways, something to remember), my mind isn't exhausted from racing with nanosecond-worries 24/7, and I feel lighter than a feather in a helium-factory.

Sproggy

Normal, quite comfortable with myself, and I actually look into people's eyes without shrinking to the ground and I'm more comfortable with joking with them.

Srijita52

Once I'm relaxed with someone I can be pretty bubbly,loud &silly.All my friends told me that I was complete different person than they thought I was when they got to know me.

CrzyDrmr

I'm the last person you'll ever see boasting about anything relating to myself, but I will say that when I'm comfortable around someone (or trashed) I can be the funniest, weirdest person around. But usually no one "gets it" and they just think I'm bothersome and weird, thus leaving me feeling stupid for having tried to be myself lol. Once you get to know me though, and if you get me, I'll be your best buddy. It's always been like that. People either hate my guts or are obsessed with me, never in-between.

Metal_isthe_Answer

I act really stupid around my closest friend, lots of game, tv and movie humor references, were like nerd versions of Tracy Morgan....in a way