Your Values & Beliefs

Flowers-Of-Bloom

1. All (superficial) beauty is ephemeral and not of much value.
2. Don't be so naive, people cannot be trusted. Always be cautious.
3. Show compassion and empathy, especially when no one else does.
4. Choose your friends based on how they treat you and, more importantly, how they treat others.
5. Treat people the way that you would like to be treated.
6. Never hurt anyone intentionally (unless they really, really deserve it).

wariomona

-Better safe than sorry. (ie. be a coward)
-No matter how bad things are mentally/emotionally, if I'm physically okay then it's worth going on.
-If I'm not thinking about you, then you're not thinking about me.
-Don't do drugs, the doctors are telling you lies.
-Follow laws (except speed limits, of course)
-No sex before magic.

Last edited:

Section_31

if you have an active sex life, you wont be fighting because you'll be too busy doing the horizontal boogey!

So when you both feel angry, have anger sex, THEN approach the issue ;)

Vampayah88

Don’t throw pearls to pigs, they won’t appreciate them and will never be satiated either.

Who doesn’t learn from their mistakes is doomed to repeat them.

Be positive, every failure can help you evolve.

Have a sense of humour.

Toxic people can sometimes have the air of ingenuousness (recently learned this the hard way). Keep far away from these kind of persons, you can’t change them no matter how much you try, so just ignore them.

Our life is what our thoughts make it, go in the direction of your dreams.

Never look back, concentrate your mind on the present moment.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
Don’t throw pearls to pigs, they won’t appreciate them and will never be satiated either.

Who doesn’t learn from their mistakes is doomed to repeat them.

Be positive, every failure can help you evolve.

Have a sense of humour.

Toxic people can sometimes have the air of ingenuousness (recently learned this the hard way). Keep far away from these kind of persons, you can’t change them no matter how much you try, so just ignore them.

Our life is what our thoughts make it, go in the direction of your dreams.

Never look back, concentrate your mind on the present moment.

1,5 - Makes me think of some ppl like my cousin and people similar to her (sheeps as she described herself and "her herd"). As much as I wanted to, there is no reasonable way of speaking to them, so in the end there will be no choice than to stop. I have enough of my own problems, don´t need toxic people around. You put so much effort into explaining them things, but they are so narrowminded and judgmental that they don´t want to listen or acknowledge anything, moreover refuse to see plain facts. Try walking in my shoes, a*holes.

Life is simple.

Don't make it more complicated and 'meaningful' that is has to be. Enjoy yourself and ignore the modern ways where and when you can.

Find your own way.

I'm considered weird, and while I struggle with it sometimes, I enjoy seeing things different. Outside the norm you'll find a harsher, harder and a far richer and satisfying path.

Be curious, accepting and polite.

But also know when it's time to stand your ground.

Reward loyalty and kindness.

They're not effortless qualities in everyone. And seeing as you cannot tell in which they are or aren't, make sure that all your friends feel as valid as they should.

Everything evolves.

Even systems/ideals created by mankind. Always put things in perspective by researching how they started, and how/if they're still positively relevant today. If not, you can choose to follow a different system. Some people will not like this however, as they're too rusted into the system. This would be a time to stand your ground.

Nobody ''knows''.

They educatedly assume and stand by it.

Going to work and having fun are equally important.

The planet and universe cannot and does not make a distinction between the things the happen in it, they are all equal. ''Importance'' is a concept used mostly by people. Strictly practical the only ''important'' things are the things that keep you alive. As long as you're not dead, you're doing a good job, thus you should do the thing you deem ''important'' even if that means playing a game rather then going to work.

The universe/reality is chaotic.

Handle things/people as/how/when they come.

Things are rarely as black and white as people claim it to be.

Variables and details are crucially important in EVERYTHING.

Nature (and the universe) doesn't have emotions.

Only creatures do. Thus at times it can seem like nature is cruel. It isn't however, it merely reacts to things. Realize this and accept certain happenings accordingly.

Your potential is endless.

Your ability to see it, is not. Look for it.

Don't buy into the bullcrap ''honour'' and ''love'' ideals.

Mostly shown in movies. It's heavily romanticized and often reinforces a 'black and white' thinking process. However, if you so please, you -can- follow them as long as all members involved follow the same ideals.

Don't let a few bad example ruin your trust in something.

This includes people as well as events.

The universe and planet you life on/in is complicated beyond your comprehension.

Find inspiration in it.​

Last edited:

dragonoth

Life is simple.

Don't make it more complicated and 'meaningful' that is has to be. Enjoy yourself and ignore the modern ways where and when you can.

Things are rarely as black and white as people claim it to be.

Variables and details are crucially important in EVERYTHING.

If life is simple, then some things can be viewed as black and white. No need to get lost in such variables and details.

Nature (and the universe) doesn't have emotions.

Only creatures do. Thus at times it can seem like nature is cruel. It isn't however, it merely reacts to things. Realize this and accept certain happenings accordingly.

Nature can have a go at me all it likes. I will do what I want and not succumb to its wishes.

Btw I do like how you laid out your post BlackPuma. +10 for presentation marks ;)

If life is simple, then some things can be viewed as black and white. No need to get lost in such variables and details.

Don't make life more complicated then it needs to be. Sometimes, however, we do need to look at the tiny little variables of a bigger problem.

For example; Do not hide under an umbrella when a volcano erupts. One would need to know those tiny rocks are equally as dangerous as the glowing lava. A variable in a big problem. Another variable would be that tiny bits of molten rocks would burn straight through the umbrella fabric. Obvious to us, but may not be to people whom have never been school/watch TV.

When problems occur, the variables become very relevant.

Nature can have a go at me all it likes. I will do what I want and not succumb to its wishes.

Btw I do like how you laid out your post BlackPuma. +10 for presentation marks ;)

Yay, thanks. ;D

Last edited: