How and why did you select your user name?

KnuffleBunny

I didn't want to be known by my usual name in case someone found me. I tried thinking of a cutesy name I usually wouldn't use and thought 'Cuddle Bunny'. But it was kind of overly cutesy for me and so I misspelled 'knuffel', the Dutch word for 'cuddle' as 'knuffle' and added the bunny bit to it. Everyone pronounces the first bit wrong (unless they're Dutch) but I don't care too much lol.

Moa

I didn't want to be known by my usual name in case someone found me. I tried thinking of a cutesy name I usually wouldn't use and thought 'Cuddle Bunny'. But it was kind of overly cutesy for me and so I misspelled 'knuffel', the Dutch word for 'cuddle' as 'knuffle' and added the bunny bit to it. Everyone pronounces the first bit wrong (unless they're Dutch) but I don't care too much lol.

That's cute. :) What's the right way to pronounce "knuffel"?

Invisibleman

I chose it because invisible is basically how ive always felt in life. Although I basically thought of it when I was walking down the street at night with my friend. All my life ive pretty much have been in his shadow,everybody knows him,hes the life of the party, all the girls talk to him and know his name whereas nobody knows me. And we were walking and a girl seen us and she said hi to him and didnt even acknowledge me. Then I was talking to her in class and she mentioned that she seen my friend. I said I was there too and she was like what? she said she seen my friend and beside him was just nothing but darkness.

Necrucifer

Scatman is awesome :D LOL and I got Necrucifer from mudding (Text based online rpg games) not the driving a truck out in a mud puddle lol.

It was some god of decease and decay or something on one of them. I liked the way the name was and its meaning since I am a hardcore gamer and used it ever since :) been about 10 years now since I been using it :)

My name is holly my boyfriend wanted it to sound cute so he calls me harwee now almost everyone calls me that, and anne is my middle name