women being "attracted" to "badboys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RND_CHR

That is an unenlightened way of viewing things.

Yea.. survival of the fittest between different species but between OURSELVES?

Just because other animals do something doesn't mean all have to. Besides the majority of humanity aren't even conscious of our own nature, so how is it we can then predetermine it?

The weak are only weaker for the time being, but they can become stronger.

You're philosophy is basically like people do when they run away from problems and hoping that they will go away.. Like genocide of anyone who is considered "weak".

And besides do you make fun of wheelchair bound people?

The reason this topic stays is because people keep believing in lies, and it should be addressed. And as long as the media exists and cultures that keep believing int his crap, and nobody does anything about it the more people will buy into these lies, because such lies only propagate more of the same and thus more money is made.. but at the same time there is a huge gap between the rich and the poor. Why? to keep the rich richer and the poor, poorer. Eventually both classes will destroy each other because of greed if no one realizes what is happening.

And for every guy who keeps thinking the same there will probably be another unwary group of guys or girls who will buy into this because they don't know any better and fail to think deeper.. until it is too late.

**** YOU! 800 posts? Seriously dude, stop hating and get a life.

no1

Banned
No1 seriously it isn't a conspiracy. Not all women want "bad boys." Those who end up with them are either so down on themselves they just want anyone to want them or are the types that are "bad girls." It seems to me I could say you "good guys" are attracted to those slutty sexy girls and wonder why they won't get with you but hey you aren't looking to get with the "good girls" are you?

In the end it is all more complicated than this. Individuals are attracted to other individuals with similar likes and dislikes. What is wrong with admiring masculinity in a MALE? Lol. I also like intelligence, humor, eccentricity, sensitivity.

As I said earlier I don't mean to imply that masculinity is wrong.

NothingElseMatters

ATTRACTION is natures way of taking over our minds and bodies long enough to make sure that we mate with someone with the best possible genes

i like this definition.it's from David Deangelo

This is not exclusive to the human species. In almost all sexually-reproductive complex organisms, the females are usually more attracted to the badder/rougher/more reckless males. It is instinct and it is what keeps the species alive through risk-taking and experimentation.

This is not simply the result of media brainwashing or propaganda.

I very much agree. It's instinct, though it sucks.

klytus

attraction is natures way of taking over our minds and bodies long enough to make sure that we mate with someone with the best possible genes
Meh. If 'attraction' is nature's way to arrange the mating of individuals with the 'best possible genes', then 'attractiveness' is a naturally assigned trait. People who are 'unattractive', then, have 'bad genes', as they were not endowed with 'attractiveness'. 'Pick-up artists' then 'abuse science' and 'human's capacity of adaptation' to artificially make 'genetically inferior' male individuals more attractive to the female population. They basically facilitate the creation of 'genetically inferior offspring' and thus work on the systematic pollution of humanity's gene pool and ultimately the extinction of the human species. Har.

This is definitely a conspiracy worth debating.

Seriously speaking, there's no hidden truth about sexual / interpersonal attraction.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
ultimately, when the shit hits the fan and we need each other for survival the Assholes will be left alone. and they'll see what being an asshole does to them when it hits them.

Last edited:

NothingElseMatters

Meh. If 'attraction' is nature's way to arrange the mating of individuals with the 'best possible genes', then 'attractiveness' is a naturally assigned trait. People who are 'unattractive', then, have 'bad genes', as they were not endowed with 'attractiveness'.

i think attraction and attractiveness are 2 different things.actually attraction has nothing to do with attractiveness.attraction can happen even if someone is unattractive.if it wasn't this way lots of ppl would never have a chance.
i really believe that everyone has a chance
what do you think?

klytus

NothingElseMatters,

You seem to contradict yourself. Please correct me if I am wrong. You said that attraction is natural, its purpose being the selection of individuals with the 'best genes' for mating. Now you say that - for example - a woman can feel attracted to a man who is unattractive. In your semantics, that means, a woman can desire mating with a man whose 'genes aren't good' -- but that would defeat the purpose of attraction in your concept and be unnatural.

If you believe that everyone has a chance, then you believe that there are no natural restrictions set on the formation of attraction between individuals, and hence it is not bound to immutable qualities like 'bad -' or 'good genes'.

Moreover, 'attraction' is 'something that relates two or more people'. 'Attractiveness', then, is 'a trait, a property, a quality of an individual which affects the intensity of attraction that can be built up towards him/her', as far as my definitions of those terms go.

Last edited:

fedupoffear88

This argument/reasoning can go on forever....
In the end, the true fact is that most girls feel as if they r gonna be better protected with a tough guy and that it looks cool to other ppl hangin out with 'em. But they usually realize later as they grow up how they wasted their life being with a total piece of shit. It's like they don't c the reality until they get mature....

NothingElseMatters

well i think you misunderstood the very first post

''attraction is natures way of taking over our minds and bodies long enough to make sure that we mate with someone with the best possible genes''

NothingElseMatters,

Please correct me if I am wrong. You said that attraction is natural, its purpose being the selection of individuals with the 'best genes' for mating. Now you say that - for example - a woman can feel attracted to a man who is unattractive. In your semantics, that means, a woman can desire mating with a man whose 'genes aren't good' -- but that would defeat the purpose of attraction in your concept and be unnatural.

The best possible genes....And you said the right word.Individuals.That's right. The best possible genes for each individual.it doesn't mean that there is a specific description of best genes.It means that someone genes will probably be better with the other half that completes them...(my English is not that good but i hope u get my point)

klytus

It means that someone's genes will probably be better with the other half that completes them...
Alright. That wasn't included in your first post. Given the vast diversity of people, it is likely that everyone has a chance - albeit very small - to find a suitable partner.

Last edited:

Cynic

I bet theres a gay man out there who can **** everyone up. And gays are viewed as weak.
One of Britain's most notorious gangsters of all time, Ronnie Kray was gay, and he did indeed fuck up anyone who fucked with him. ;)

Seriosuly though, its really stupid. In my experience most "badboys" have been pussies.
Yeah, they're hard in packs, but many of them are pussies on their own.

do you make fun of wheelchair bound people?
Not at all! In fact, when I was in hospital a week ago, I went down to the shop for the guy in the bed next to me as he was too ill to go. Besides, there are some hard cunts who can still fight like fuck despite being wheelchair bound.

The reason this topic stays is because people keep believing in lies, and it should be addressed.
Yeah people do believe in lies and it sucks. However, that is one of the drawbacks of a free society where people are free to believe whatever they like. At least here in the west we won't get locked up just for having a view that differs to that of the ruling establishment, even if most people still agree with the status quo in the main, we have the right not to.

And as long as the media exists and cultures that keep believing int his crap, and nobody does anything about it the more people will buy into these lies, because such lies only propagate more of the same and thus more money is made.. but at the same time there is a huge gap between the rich and the poor. Why? to keep the rich richer and the poor, poorer.
Yeah, most people are mindless sheep, but what can one do? Not a lot.

It's not true. Why do you prize a "badboy", who likes hurts His own kind?
Because he can get her a better life materialistic wise.

We fight if we have to. But to propagate DRAMA obviously stupid.
A lot of people like drama. Sick but true.

It's instinct
Indeed.

attraction can happen even if someone is unattractive.
Yeah, lots of unnatractive people mate with each other. A lot of them aren't very happy.

i really believe that everyone has a chance
99% do, but there are those who are so disadvantaged in one way or another that it will never happen.

no1

Banned
"Because he can get her a better life materialistic wise."

that statement is contradictory. to say a bad person gets a better life materialistic wise is false.

Cynic

that statement is contradictory. to say a bad person gets a better life materialistic wise is false.
Not really, because in the dog-eat-dog world of capitalism, the bad guys are among the best skilled at lying, cheating, bullying and back-stabbing that they make more ruthless, and therefore better businessmen. Look at politics and business now and it is full of them.

LycraPantiies92

I'm not attracted to badboys at all. I prefer geeks! and that's the truth..would like a hardman bf to protect me thou lol! or even just to feel safe around..i don't like when males start to ruin their lives and risk take. It scares me ::(:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.