women being "attracted" to "badboys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycraPantiies92

that statement is contradictory. to say a bad person gets a better life materialistic wise is false.

well when you think of bad people as in bullies, they seem to always be treated better than the victims..they get taken out of schools on trips beacuse they misbehave, get sent to calm down by going to play on computers etc. Well that's what it was like in my school, our teachers moaned about it..but they need proper disciplined. or they will never learn and then they'll just keep being bad cos they know it'll get them suspended or given rewards..so it's a cycle. And the victims are the ones who suffer imo..espesh when the school hardly believe a word of it is tru..all they can do is so much cos they will have the bully's parents up in arms soon as they get blamed.
And they still get to sit their exams?! well i wouldn't let them if i was headteacher!::p: I'd make them pay fo ruining people's lives. :mad:

ack im ramblin eh?
But it is true what they always said 'you have the right to ruin your own eductaion but not anybody else's' hmm..guess that's why they're taken out of the classroom, but even still they caused so much trouble in there to disrupt the class...no wunder i never got on in school :mad: XD

duno why people want or like feel the need to impress people by acting hard..=| a lot of people probably don't even like them (like at school) but just get on with them cos they know what's gonna happen if they don't..so they can have control over the people..guess it does feel good thou!:rolleyes:

mm..yh
xx

LycraPantiies92

e to believe whatever they like. At least here in the west we won't get locked up just for having a view that differs...
Yeah! i agree and that's all..:D XD
99% do, but there are those who are so disadvantaged in one way or another that it will never happen.
Aye, like our hero Susan Boyle ::(:::p:

3 posts, sry ::(: don't hurt me D=

xx

Cynic

I'm not attracted to badboys at all. I prefer geeks! and that's the truth..would like a hardman bf to protect me thou lol! or even just to feel safe around..i don't like when males start to ruin their lives and risk take. It scares me ::(:
xx

Bit of a contradictory statement there. It is natural though, especially in the rougher parts of town. Maybe you'll find yersel a geeky bouncer and get the best of both worlds.

Aye, like our hero Susan Boyle ::(:::p:
I bet she ain't short of offers now.

Well noo av replies ye kin make it 4. ::p:

Last edited:

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Women like to nuture and like to fix things. The attraction of a bad boy is that the female can "change" him and " help" him so he is not bad anymore. Also, most bad boys are very good at smooth talking which helps them be found attractive by some females. The reality is that you can not change anyone. You can help them to discover a different way of doing things_-but you can not change them.

Nicholas

Who likes depressed phobic losers like us, although we are "nice guys"? We are automatically associated with negative labels in our society. So, it's not surprising at all that girls are not attracted to us.
Who likes confident, brave, popular guys, who can probably protect you, make you feel proud, have a life? They are automatically associated with very positive labels in our society. Most girls would like someone like that, if not all. (note that even though some say they like nice guys, they would actually prefer "confident, popular, nice guys", who are rare). Sometimes these guys are also jerks or "badboys", but this is like a side effect.

And that's why you normally see girls looking for jerks for romance, and just consider "nice guys" as friends. End of story.

Last edited:

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Most "bad boys" only appear to be confident - they are actually insecure and just fake it. The only people "bad boys" are popular with are the cops lol

no1

Banned
well when you think of bad people as in bullies, they seem to always be treated better than the victims..they get taken out of schools on trips beacuse they misbehave, get sent to calm down by going to play on computers etc. Well that's what it was like in my school, our teachers moaned about it..but they need proper disciplined. or they will never learn and then they'll just keep being bad cos they know it'll get them suspended or given rewards..so it's a cycle. And the victims are the ones who suffer imo..espesh when the school hardly believe a word of it is tru..all they can do is so much cos they will have the bully's parents up in arms soon as they get blamed.
And they still get to sit their exams?! well i wouldn't let them if i was headteacher!::p: I'd make them pay fo ruining people's lives. :mad:

ack im ramblin eh?
But it is true what they always said 'you have the right to ruin your own eductaion but not anybody else's' hmm..guess that's why they're taken out of the classroom, but even still they caused so much trouble in there to disrupt the class...no wunder i never got on in school :mad: XD

duno why people want or like feel the need to impress people by acting hard..=| a lot of people probably don't even like them (like at school) but just get on with them cos they know what's gonna happen if they don't..so they can have control over the people..guess it does feel good thou!:rolleyes:

mm..yh
xx

well bad people aren't simply bullies.

and you can find a tough geek, just looking around. First of all you have to stop looking for them SEPARATELY. Then maybe the opportunities will show up for you, u might notice something u had not before.

JCS008

I think people just want what's exciting. And for most women, the whole badboy is more of a thrill and unpredictable than the nice guy who would take care of them.

no1

Banned
Women like to nuture and like to fix things. The attraction of a bad boy is that the female can "change" him and " help" him so he is not bad anymore. Also, most bad boys are very good at smooth talking which helps them be found attractive by some females. The reality is that you can not change anyone. You can help them to discover a different way of doing things_-but you can not change them.

It might be this, or it might also be the plain selfishness of the woman. One might think because a "bad boy" can get things without having to work too hard, and quickly to attain material goods (out of brute force), that this is simply a better candidate for survival. But only in THIS world, where our governments and societal structures have built themselves up so that the good are weak and can never really truly succeed in life (unless something MIRACULOUS happens), and the bad are strong, get everything, etc. It's easy for the strong, and hard for the weak. That kinda thingy..

So it really also has to do with the system we live in, and the way society has built itself up to be.

no1

Banned
Who likes depressed phobic losers like us, although we are "nice guys"? We are automatically associated with negative labels in our society. So, it's not surprising at all that girls are not attracted to us.
Who likes confident, brave, popular guys, who can probably protect you, make you feel proud, have a life? They are automatically associated with very positive labels in our society. Most girls would like someone like that, if not all. (note that even though some say they like nice guys, they would actually prefer "confident, popular, nice guys", who are rare). Sometimes these guys are also jerks or "badboys", but this is like a side effect.

And that's why you normally see girls looking for jerks for romance, and just consider "nice guys" as friends. End of story.

It's because of stereotypes mainly. You see stereotypes on TV all the time. The good guy is USUALLY associated with weakness or at least some kind of external/materialistic weakness that the 'bad guy' has.

Then you have the paradigms of today, telling you that bad is the new good. etc.

The "good guys" on tv are usually shown to have a pompous attitude and acting like a prick. Well, some of the other good guys. But you never see an all around 'good guy'. It's always a 'good guy' with some bad traits, or a bad guy with some good traits. It's rare that you see a complete all around 'good' or 'bad guy.' This might be for a good reason, or a not so good reason, but with a combination confusion people can mix things up and perpetuate 'undesirable' things.

So yeah.. women have also been taught that good = bad and bad = good. Or to associate such characteristics with people. ie that good people are weak, and bad people are strong. But we hardly ever really see, a character which encompasses both traits, ie, being good AND strong, AND smart. No.. it's "smart = physically weak" or "good = physically weak".. etc.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
I think people just want what's exciting. And for most women, the whole badboy is more of a thrill and unpredictable than the nice guy who would take care of them.

Yea.. and of course... people don't care why they become excited, only that they DO become excited? Excitation is more of a feeling of "aliveness" or a rush, which you can get from good experiences, or bad experiences.

Then of course there are people who believe they can't live without drama, and evil in their lives, or that goodness is boring (remember perhaps they were TAUGHT this at some point in their lives, or programmed to think this way). There are people who even build up a philosophy that humans simply cannot learn to be good without having experienced bad and of course this is often up to misinterpretations, and people come up with the idea that we cannot live without evil.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
People that believe in false autonomy make it true for themselves. That humans are animals, so we are to be on the same level as other animals, etc. but we are our own creatures. we don't have to lower ourselves to another species of animals. Every animal is different.

Last edited:

JCS008

Yea.. and of course... people don't care why they become excited, only that they DO become excited? Excitation is more of a feeling of "aliveness" or a rush, which you can get from good experiences, or bad experiences.

Then of course there are people who believe they can't live without drama, and evil in their lives, or that goodness is boring (remember perhaps they were TAUGHT this at some point in their lives, or programmed to think this way). There are people who even build up a philosophy that humans simply cannot learn to be good without having experienced bad and of course this is often up to misinterpretations, and people come up with the idea that we cannot live without evil.

Of course. Some people love to complain about the "drama" in their lives, but let's be realistic, they enjoy it just as much. That's why they love talking about it so much. Some people are miserable, and just love being misearble. People do associate goodness with being boring. It's definitely not right, but that's the way human nature is. Why do you think so many people waste their time reading gossip magazines and watching dumb shows like TMZ. They love drama. Kind of pathetic, but that's life.

klytus

no1: What would happen if you actually were to go meet and date women instead of sitting in front of your computer, flaunting your potential misogyny/misandry/misanthropy? Imagine all this time spent with a gorgeous girl, or two.

I am not entirely disagreeing with you, but I fail to see the point in your constant complaining about it. You do this time and time again, and repeat yourself. Any further bringing up of said issues would be redundant. Over and above, you can't change humans - albeit letting them know of their flaws might make some re-think their behaviours (SPW is the wrong audience, though) - and, most of all, you can't help yourself by just complaining.

no1

Banned
I also forgot to mention that in the media guys are depicted to be like.. the type to be players or have more than one woman at a time, or like to be dogs and want to be with more than one woman at a time. I'm not like that.

no1

Banned
no1: What would happen if you actually were to go meet and date women instead of sitting in front of your computer, flaunting your potential misogyny/misandry/misanthropy? Imagine all this time spent with a gorgeous girl, or two.

I am not entirely disagreeing with you, but I fail to see the point in your constant complaining about it. You do this time and time again, and repeat yourself. Any further bringing up of said issues would be redundant. Over and above, you can't change humans - albeit letting them know of their flaws might make some re-think their behaviours (SPW is the wrong audience, though) - and, most of all, you can't help yourself by just complaining.

Well lately I haven't had much time to "go out there" and try to meet women, as in a 'relaxing' setting, or 'fun/social' type of setting like going out on a stroll, or going to the beach (or gasp! clubs). I personally don't want to meet a woman at a club anyway, if that's what women are expecting, for me to go actively looking for VAGINA, instead of actually trying to meet people like a normal person should in their daily activities, or whatnot. And the club is hardly a place u go to meet people. In fact I don't know of any place to just go and meet people.. I'll feel like I'll be going to a place, and sitting down by myself, walking around by myself, trying to make some friendly convo with others, but being really unable to take it anywhere further simply because I am alone, thus appearing to have no social status, or whatever. Or just the fact that I look like an amateur trying to be social all alone. And besides, I have no friends. I would look plain retarded going to a club by myself if I didn't know how to work the crowd all by my damn self. I don't get invited to parties, or nothing, or to hang out or nothing. I don't even know what are good places to hang out, or even HOW to hang out!!!! So in the meantime I'm trying to in my daily activities like school, work, etc. but I guess people don't want to meet each other (especially women) in work, or school settings.

Last edited:

JCS008

Maybe no in work settings, but I definitely disagree with you in a school setting. That's like primetime man....

no1

Banned
Maybe no in work settings, but I definitely disagree with you in a school setting. That's like primetime man....

Yea well I guess not for women these days. You gotta be super bad and shit to actually meet a girl in university/college.

JCS008

Yea well I guess not for women these days. You gotta be super bad and shit to actually meet a girl in university/college.

I think you're just forcing yourself to believe that so you don't have to encounter the situation.

klytus

I guess people don't want to meet each other (especially women) in work, or school settings.
JCS is right, I guess. Schools/Universities are the number one places to meet potential mates and most people who went to university met someone for that purpose there. Though, that doesn't change the fact that men of a low social status (stemming from no friends, no connections, boring lifestyle, not having a fun personality, ...) can't really compete with the majority of men there. Would border on being futile.

On the other hand, in the media - I am almost exclusively talking about modern TV series - it's the mentally strong, pretty geeky, moderately introvert, superficially unimposing type of male leader that gets most of the women. Moreover, if you look at the teams in modern TV series, it's kind of clear that the members don't really have a life outside their work. That's quite often addressed in episodes.

You don't need to be a professional douche-bag who brutalizes women. And women don't generally get dripping wet by being brutalized. So that behaviour isn't terribly useful in that regard. I really don't know where you got that idea from. -- I must admit that I am yet to see a TV series that propagates such behaviours and/or depicts it in a positive fashion. A demeanour of that kind is mostly seen in villains. The female characters who have to suffer from being (close) friends with such a person are seldom happy with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.